Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I COULD LUCK INTO A HOME RUN :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oops, I accidentally hit Major League Pitching 330’. :laugh:
I don’t think he even realizes that the problem isn’t just making contact with the ball (which he could accidentally do, but it’d be a miracle) but also that there’s no chance he has the strength to send the ball far enough even if he made perfect contact.

Honestly, he’s so stupid I’m surprised he doesn’t write for the Flyers.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
And the other funny thing about that tweet is the one thing he thinks he can’t do is the only one he actually could.

There’s no chance he’s scoring in the NFL, NBA, or MLB. Zero. None. Absolutely not.

He could hypothetically get a goal in the NHL if you just told him to stand in front of the net and bounced pucks off of him.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
And the other funny thing about that tweet is the one thing he thinks he can’t do is the only one he actually could.

There’s no chance he’s scoring in the MLB, NBA, or NFL. Zero. None. Absolutely not.

He could hypothetically get a goal in the NHL if you just told him to stand in front of the net and bounced pucks off of him.

Yes. He’s not beating a Goalie cleanly ever. But he doesn’t have to do that to score.

He’s also the most confident at the hardest one to do. Maybe if you had dozens of tries at it, one time an Offensive Lineman could shove your carcass over the pile to gain a half of a Yard as pieces flew off of you like you were Mr. Potato Head. But there is no getting help from an actual athlete in the batter’s box. That’s all you.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I feel a lot of non-hockey watchers/players are very off put by the skating aspect. For a lot of these people it’s hard for them even to stand up straight & keep their balance on skates let alone actually move. So I feel that’s where a lot for he trepidation comes from.
Most of them, including me, can't consistently drive a golfball straight when it's teed up. Some of these unathletic halfwits expect to luck into squaring up major league pitching, though?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I’m pretty sure that back in like 2020 they brought ESP to a baseball field and had someone (maybe Jack Fritz) pitch to him.

It wasn’t pretty.

Eliot-ShorrParks-fd20126e-426b-4866-a787-17a771fc868c.jpg

I would have definitely had this guy pegged as an alpha.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I feel a lot of non-hockey watchers/players are very off put by the skating aspect. For a lot of these people it’s hard for them even to stand up straight & keep their balance on skates let alone actually move. So I feel that’s where a lot for he trepidation comes from.

It's why I think, overall, hockey takes more skill than any sport. Hitting major league pitching is the hardest thing in sports. I can't imagine the vision, processing, and timing it takes to be an NFL quarterback (to say nothing of the physical talent). But overall, the skill it takes to puckhandle, shoot, pass and receive passes, deflect pucks....and all that while ice skating. I'd be curious to know if anyone ever made it to the NHL after picking up hockey/skating at say age 16. I'd be surprised if there were.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It's why I think, overall, hockey takes more skill than any sport. Hitting major league pitching is the hardest thing in sports. I can't imagine the vision, processing, and timing it takes to be an NFL quarterback (to say nothing of the physical talent). But overall, the skill it takes to puckhandle, shoot, pass and receive passes, deflect pucks....and all that while ice skating. I'd be curious to know if anyone ever made it to the NHL after picking up hockey/skating at say age 16. I'd be surprised if there were.

Ed Jovanovski was 12 & Akim Aliu was 16 when they started playing hockey. Off the top of my head that’s some of the notable late starters.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
ESP somehow has ended up on my twitter suggested feed so I get his tweets even though I don’t follow him. Even beyond the dumb sports talk radio like attention seeking tweets I get this jackass’ training camp tweets where he’s like charting QB throws during drills which just makes me hate him even more. :laugh:

uk7CO1Q40ULFm.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad