Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
you mean after someone ricocheted it off your face? or after you flop and hold your knee after someone breathed on you? lol
Yes.

No but seriously, put me among the weak side traffic on 100 corners and 1 of those balls ricochets to me for an easy one. Am I elevating for a header? Hell no

For what it's worth I'm not sure I could even foul 1 off in 100 tries at 99mph. Meanwhile Duran hits 103. It truly is unbelievable that the human brain is chemically capable of making and processing the decision to swing, then executing that swing, all in time to get around on 99mph+. I'm a healthcare professional who has a better understanding than most of neurological capabilities/limits and it still is unbelievable to me

Reactions: trostol

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Yes.

No but seriously, put me among the weak side traffic on 100 corners and 1 of those balls ricochets to me for an easy one. Am I elevating for a header? Hell no

For what it's worth I'm not sure I could even foul 1 off in 100 tries at 99mph. Meanwhile Duran hits 103. It truly is unbelievable that the human brain is chemically capable of making and processing the decision to swing, then executing that swing, all in time to get around on 99mph+. I'm a healthcare professional who has a better understanding than most of neurological capabilities/limits and it still is unbelievable to me
Professional athletes are just crazy. The closest I can relate is I had two friends play on the USA 96 Olympic team for soccer, were all Americans in high school and college, and couldn’t cut it in the MLS on the metro stars. I think how much better they were than me, and I was a full ride D1 player, and compare to top European level. The jump is just crazy

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Professional athletes are just crazy. The closest I can relate is I had two friends play on the USA 96 Olympic team for soccer, were all Americans in high school and college, and couldn’t cut it in the MLS on the metro stars. I think how much better they were than me, and I was a full ride D1 player, and compare to top European level. The jump is just crazy
I think about this all the time. I played with 2 ballplayers that made it to low minor baseball. They were insane players, didn't even get close. Crazy

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Not for long! Twitter/X is getting rid of the ability to block users, except for DMs.
giphy.webp

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Not for long! Twitter/X is getting rid of the ability to block users, except for DMs.
But apparently you can still mute accounts, which pretty much does the same thing.

I guess the difference is they can still see your tweets but you won’t see theirs?

Heh… who would do such a thing…

30r1af.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad