Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
If the Flyers hire him it'll kill me
jimmy-ed.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
this tweet belongs in this thread because of the appalling quality of that photoshop work. Look around the right ear or how bright the screens are. Disgusting.

I can do a better job in 30 seconds when lazily shitposting Tortorella as a hologram in Blade Runner on here.

Someone was paid to do this and I want them fired.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
this tweet belongs in this thread because of the appalling quality of that photoshop work. Look around the right ear or how bright the screens are. Disgusting.

I can do a better job in 30 seconds when lazily shitposting Tortorella as a hologram in Blade Runner on here.

Someone was paid to do this and I want them fired.

Both the person who made it and the person who requested it be made.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Charlie is having a Frost meltdown on Twitter and is arguing with Meltzer. :laugh:

O’Connor wants to die on the hill Frost doesn’t have dynamic skill and isn’t good on the PP — despite being excellent on the PP at every other level. And if you didn’t see the dynamism the last 50 games, I don’t know what to tell you. And he watched every game! He did the same shit with Sanheim.

I also liked the “I don’t care for the Frost detractors or fanboys” line. Thank you for beating us simpletons over the head with your powers of objectivity!

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
We also got to hear his pearl of wisdom that Couturier is a PP passenger. Technically this a 6 on 5 EN goal, but it looks like some decent man-advantage driving to me. Or maybe G rushed over to Coots just to remind him than any shlub outside of Morgan Frost could have made a pass like that,

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
O’Connor wants to die on the hill Frost doesn’t have dynamic skill and isn’t good on the PP — despite being excellent on the PP at every other level. And if you didn’t see the dynamism the last 50 games, I don’t know what to tell you. And he watched every game! He did the same shit with Sanheim.

I also liked the “I don’t care for the Frost detractors or fanboys” line. Thank you for beating us simpletons over the head with your powers of objectivity!
"Enlightened centrists" are an absolute plague on society.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Giroux and Couturier really had the bank pass working in October 2021.

Most recent PPG, scored a week before his back injury ended his 21-22 season. Coots really passengered that puck right into the bottom corner.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

“I don’t care for Frost detractors.”

*one tweet later*

“So let me tell you why Frost is bad at literally everything…”

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The National suck too. Match made in heaven.
I have no clue who they are or if I’ve ever heard any of their songs.

Between this guy and Meltzer… the offseason starts and they immediately start spamming music tweets as if anyone on this planet follows them for their personal thoughts and opinions, instead of solely for their team access.

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I have no clue who they are or if I’ve ever heard any of their songs.

Between this guy and Meltzer… the offseason starts and they immediately start spamming music tweets as if anyone on this planet follows them for their personal thoughts and opinions, instead of solely for their team access.

Its men in their 40s and 50s singing depressing ass songs. Perfect for those two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad