Snoop Dogg Claims That Many NHL Players Smoke Weed During the Season (with him)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Booze in moderation is not bad for you. I believe weed at any levels affects brain cells.
How many hockey players do you know that drink alcohol in moderation, I've never met one in my life.

The studies about cannabis killing brain cells came from a study that had monkeys wearing gas masks that pumped in straight smoke and 0 oxygen. It all stems from bs propaganda from back in the day.

Studies on the impact of cannabis and NFL players have actually shown that it can help create a barrier around brain cells and help prevent CTE.

JimmyH

May 19, 2018
Texas
Next thing you're going to tell us it that NHL players cheat on their Wives/GF's while on the road.
It's not that. NHL doesn't need to be associated with a celebrity whose entire image is centered around the popularization of drug usage (legal or otherwise).

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
It's not that. NHL doesn't need to be associated with a celebrity whose entire image is centered around the popularization of drug usage (legal or otherwise).
He wears NHL gear all the time, he's involved in a bid to buy the Senators, he appeared as a commentator in an NHL game. Pretty sure they're already associated with this celebrity.

Reactions: wraithsonwings

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
i knew snoop was a g when he kept buying all ricky's inventory of weed drink. plus he was always with johnny hopkins and sloan kettering...they were blazing that ish up every day

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Snoop’s fondness for the devil’s lettuce is a minor issue - it’s his history of pimping out women, selling cocaine, and potential involvement in murder and sexual assault that make him a poor role model and brand representative. But then having standards is considered passé these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jedub

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Lol it’s sad that Snoop Dogs entire personality is weed.
Not really, in context. He lived most of his life when it was still to varying extents “counter culture” and a sort of sub culture on its own before literally almost everyone started using/trying weed or weed related products

He got super rich and famous largely because of that which isn’t that sad. He can be sorta grandfathered into the current culture rules lol.

It’s not like tons / most old men’s “personality” isn’t largely boring and nondescript ‘existing’. He’s got the cool grandpa thing going for him

Last edited:

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
NHL should embrace it like they have with gambling. It's a huge money industry now. Where I live there's a legal pot shop on every street corner.
Imagine if they marketed it. Have arenas with weed sponsorship, digital ads on boards.
Why not?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad