Snoop Dogg Claims That Many NHL Players Smoke Weed During the Season (with him)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Booze in moderation is not bad for you. I believe weed at any levels affects brain cells.
Alcohol is a neurotoxin that can disrupt communications of the brain. It also affects the functions of brain cells. This can lead to intellectual impairment, headaches, memory loss, slowed thinking, slurred speech, and trouble with balance and coordination.

everything in moderation

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
I don't think anyone gives a f*** about weed anymore.

Even in states where it's illegal, seemingly most cops will let you off with just a ticket or even no ticket sometimes as long as you only have a recreational use amount.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Players were openly talking about eating thc gummies in the bubble. It was one of their favorite perks

IMG_3033.jpeg

PunchImlach is Alive

Jul 15, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Players were openly talking about eating thc gummies in the bubble. It was one of their favorite perks

View attachment 708480

I think this has to be fairly common now. Gummies / edibles are great for recovery without screwing with your cardio via smoking.

Reactions: Il Stugotz

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Google "reverse racism" and educate yourself. I mean, I know you won't, but you should.

White people are not oppressed. When someone is bullied and they fight back to the bully, that doesn't make them a bully too.

It's not. He's literally a famous musician. Would you say that same thing about Willie Nelson?
Since my original comment got deleted for some odd reason, I’ll reiterate. Living life seeing only race is what leads to racism. You insinuating I wouldn’t say the same about Willie Nelson is you doing just that. If you want to fix bigotry then you should start with your world view.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

ichbinkanadier

Apr 22, 2023
Would it warrant a thread if he said he has some beers with players during the season?

If I was a coach, I'd rather a player indulged in weed than alcohol- as far as doing any drugs goes.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Of course hockey players smoke weed, that's a given.

What I find dubious is the claim that Snoop was hanging out with them. That guy has a story about a time he was hanging out with just about every person on the planet. I'm surprised he doesn't get called on it more often. Good rule of thumb with Snoop is that if his mouth is moving, you might want to find another source to verify whatever is coming out.

ichbinkanadier

Apr 22, 2023
Since my original comment got deleted for some odd reason, I’ll reiterate. Living life seeing only race is what leads to racism. You insinuating I wouldn’t say the same about Willie Nelson is you doing just that. If you want to fix bigotry then you should start with your world view.
BOOM! goes the dynamite (say it with the sportcaster's vouce)

David Bruce Banner

Acid Raven Bed Burn
Mar 25, 2008
Waaaaay over there
Of course hockey players smoke weed, that's a given.

What I find dubious is the claim that Snoop was hanging out with them. That guy has a story about a time he was hanging out with just about every person on the planet. I'm surprised he doesn't get called on it more often. Good rule of thumb with Snoop is that if his mouth is moving, you might want to find another source to verify whatever is coming out.
I wouldn't be surprised... he certainly gets around and although I have never hung out or smoked with him, I have two friends, who live on opposite sides of the country, who have.
I'm no one special, I'm just some rando who lives in the sticks, and yet I am 1 degree of separation twice over from getting high with Snoop.
I'm thinking of putting that on my resume

Reactions: FrozenJagrt

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Feed him Weed (if you aren't already) Snoop!
auston-matthews-hart.png

He will NGAF even harder.

The contract negotiations are upon TML!
Doomed forever 67 must be!
thumb_0AF3AE83-A9BB-41CD-A27B-BE5739261F32.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad