Snoop Dogg Claims That Many NHL Players Smoke Weed During the Season (with him)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Is that supposed to be controversial? I have edibles every week. It’s legal and better for you than alcohol.
I don't know if its better for you, but its better for everyone around you thats for sure. Plus weed comedowns are not brutal like hangovers

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
You do realize that they used to prescribe smoking cigarettes to relieve stress?

Also that stuff like morphine, oxycodone is used for relieving pain?

That said, theres a portion of nhl players who probably use harder drugs and substances than alcohol and weed... its kind of a nothing story.
and you realize that cannabis has been a helpful and much less damaging alternative to all of those things listed above in the current day as we get smarter and smarter about these things?

not even saying it's a perfect miracle but it isn't really in the same ballpark as alcohol and that poster was way out to lunch.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
and you realize that cannabis has been a helpful and much less damaging alternative to all of those things listed above in the current day as we get smarter and smarter about these things?

not even saying it's a perfect miracle but it isn't really in the same ballpark as alcohol and that poster was way out to lunch.

Ah right, I didnt read up the whole chain of messages thats my bad.

It gets old to see people "defend" their preferred drugs lol they obviously both affect the brain... otherwise no one would use them recreationally or abuse them

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
I don't know if its better for you, but its better for everyone around you thats for sure. Plus weed comedowns are not brutal like hangovers

It’s most definitely less harmful for you than alcohol at least, proven scientifically. Yup also true that it’s nice not getting hangovers.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
If I smoke at night, I’m still up at 5:30 or 6:00 to go to the gym and I feel fine. If I drink at night, even just one, my sleep is messed up and I’m lethargic the next day. Doesn’t stop me from drinking of course but besides the fact that getting stoned is a nice way to decompress, if you smoke in moderation it should have little to no affect on your performance the next day whereas I can really feel it when working out if I’ve had a few drinks the day before.

Reactions: Washed Up 29YearOld

Help

Can I help you?
Apr 8, 2011
HELP HELP HELP
Weed is cool

Makes taking a bath and listening to an audiobook post-game a lot of fun

Dissociative mental illness is on the rise because we are alienated from the products of our labour, our food, our bodies, our communities, and our place in the continuum of history. This is, of course, a desired outcome of Capitalism

Smoking weed and watching the big game is a joy in a joyless world

I would love to smoke weed all day with Snoop and Brady Tkachuk

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Weed is cool

Makes taking a bath and listening to an audiobook post-game a lot of fun

Dissociative mental illness is on the rise because we are alienated from the products of our labour, our food, our bodies, our communities, and our place in the continuum of history. This is, of course, a desired outcome of Capitalism

Smoking weed and watching the big game is a joy in a joyless world

I would love to smoke weed all day with Snoop and Brady Tkachuk

I thought the desired outcome of Capitalism is profit?

Reactions: Nfumass

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Wait until Snoop buys the Sens. lt'll increase ten fold.

Last edited:

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
why is this loser tied to the NHL? A total degenerate who gets off listening to the screams of pain of the losing dog in his dog fights. Even the smoking weed and talking all hip and fly without actually saying anything funny or interesting started getting cringy decades ago.

Legitimately a terrible representation of marijuana smokers that keeps the stupid stereotypes alive.

Remember that the legitimate Rastafarian groups/people spoke out against him publicly. Just another Hollywood (music/rap) puppet/tool.

Most of the marijuana that is now legalized, CONTROLLED, and sold in stores, is literally now poison itself. Mark my words, in 5-10 years it will be big news.

That said, nothing more fun than smoking and playing hockey. Limited amounts beforehand can absolutely improve athletic performance.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Legitimately a terrible representation of marijuana smokers that keeps the stupid stereotypes alive.

Remember that the legitimate Rastafarian groups/people spoke out against him publicly. Just another Hollywood (music/rap) puppet/tool.

Most of the marijuana that is now legalized, CONTROLLED, and sold in stores, is literally now poison itself. Mark my words, in 5-10 years it will be big news.

That said, nothing more fun than smoking and playing hockey. Limited amounts beforehand can absolutely improve athletic performance.
:laugh:

I mean, the f*** are you talking about? How and why did you come to that conclusion?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lol it’s sad that Snoop Dogs entire personality is weed.

Last edited:

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I mean alot of players are canadians, Canadians are known to blaze up like crazy , I assume more americans are open to it now that you dont go to jail for a decade for having a 3 and a half lmao

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Doesn't matter anymore

I used to have many many drinks in the offseason with NHL guys when they played.

Both legal so who cares

cmich72234

May 11, 2023
Oh my god what on earth is this comment? Racism applies to all races.. it’s kind of in the word.
Google "reverse racism" and educate yourself. I mean, I know you won't, but you should.

White people are not oppressed. When someone is bullied and they fight back to the bully, that doesn't make them a bully too.

Lol it’s sad that Snoop Dogs entire personality is weed.

It's not. He's literally a famous musician. Would you say that same thing about Willie Nelson?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
BREAKING rich young carefree athletes partying and burning one down with a rap legend. more at 11

marijuana also helps these dudes relax after the stress of games and with pain management

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad