Snoop Dogg Claims That Many NHL Players Smoke Weed During the Season (with him)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Hey if the WHO said it then it must be true. They're never wrong......
Dumb conspiracy politics aside, its not just the WHO.

Any place you look will say alcohol is not good for you.

“Even at levels of low-risk drinking,” he said, “there is evidence that alcohol consumption plays a larger role in damage to the brain than previously thought. The (Oxford) study found that this role was greater than many other modifiable risk factors, such as smoking.”

“The interaction with high blood pressure and obesity on increasing the damage done by alcohol to the brain emphasizes the wider role of diet and lifestyle in maintaining brain health,” he added.

Dr. Tim Naimi, director of the University of Victoria’s Canadian Institute for Substance Use Research. “Alcohol is harmful to the health starting at very low levels.”

You can finds all kind of quotes from university studies saying the same thing. Please don't tell me that you don't believe in Universities or Doctors......

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World

“Even at levels of low-risk drinking,” he said, “there is evidence that alcohol consumption plays a larger role in damage to the brain than previously thought. The (Oxford) study found that this role was greater than many other modifiable risk factors, such as smoking.”

“The interaction with high blood pressure and obesity on increasing the damage done by alcohol to the brain emphasizes the wider role of diet and lifestyle in maintaining brain health,” he added.

Dr. Tim Naimi, director of the University of Victoria’s Canadian Institute for Substance Use Research. “Alcohol is harmful to the health starting at very low levels.”

You can finds all kind of quotes from university studies saying the same thing. Please don't tell me that you don't believe in Universities or Doctors......
So, you don't think the WHO has been wrong on...stuff? It's all a 'conspiracy'? Uh huh.

Oh btw I don't think alcohol is good at any amounts. Obviously a beer every so often isn't going to kill you though.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Damn if only the longest living demographics on earth knew about the evils of drinking regular small amounts of alcohol they could probably hit 140 years old.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
So, you don't think the WHO has been wrong on...stuff? It's all a 'conspiracy'? Uh huh.

Oh btw I don't think alcohol is good at any amounts. Obviously a beer every so often isn't going to kill you though.

A beer every once in a while might kill you. That's the point. It's not just not good, its bad.

"There is a strong scientific consensus that alcohol drinking can cause several types of cancer (1, 2). In its Report on Carcinogens, the National Toxicology Program of the US Department of Health and Human Services lists consumption of alcoholic beverages as a known human carcinogen."

National Cancer Institute

I'm not sure why you would think the WHO isn't a credible source on this type of thing, but use any source you want, they all say the same thing.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Booze in moderation is not bad for you. I believe weed at any levels affects brain cells.

I don't know if that's the case anymore. Latest developments seem to point towards no amount of alcohol being good for you.

With these developments, I think there's a push to get some warning labels on alcohol packaging which states that it is a carcinogen.

I imagine that's going to be a tough battle against that powerful industry.

Reactions: cole von cole

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Wonder what Jordan Harris would look like on weed, did you see his db picture lol

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
Ice hockey is s small sport. You don't have to be athlete to be good at it. Weed, alcohol etc. is okay if you are talented. Its not like cycling or some other real sports where you have to train seriously.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
and somehow the poison that rots your liver is better in moderation than the one they prescribe medically...

got it

You do realize that they used to prescribe smoking cigarettes to relieve stress?

Also that stuff like morphine, oxycodone is used for relieving pain?

That said, theres a portion of nhl players who probably use harder drugs and substances than alcohol and weed... its kind of a nothing story.

Reactions: Sensators

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad