Snoop Dogg Claims That Many NHL Players Smoke Weed During the Season (with him)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RickyLafleur

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
the shocking rise in mental illness and schizophrenia says otherwise…
And that couldn't possibly have anything to do with mental health funding going down the drain? Or the ongoing pandemic? Or perhaps climate change is destroying people's lives and forcing them to immigrate to countries that don't want them? Perhaps it's the unlivable wages that average people have where they are forced to scrimp and scrounge every last dollar they own. Yeah, its definitely marijuana's fault.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Didn’t the NHL provided cannabis gummies in the bubbles in Edmonton and Toronto?

Honestly, cannabis is far better than guys boozing it up and other things they could be doing.

Reactions: FerrisRox

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
It's odd that Snoop, and the OP in the title of the thread point out that it's "in season" as if it's the kind of thing a professional athlete could only partake in "during the off-season."

Of course NHL players smoke weed. This is no different than someone saying "I had a beer with an NHL player in-season."

It's silly.

NoMessi

Jan 2, 2009
I dont get weed, its mostly just dumb people smoking weed to get even dumber.
Fine if you want to relax once in a while, but from my experience among friends - it takes a while for them to get their heads back in order after using it too much.

And yes, exceptions are always everywhere like Musk, Obama or whoever.

• Haha
Reactions: KevinRedkey

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
Fine if you want to relax once in a while, but from my experience among friends - it takes a while for them to get their heads back in order after using it too much.

But you get alcohol? And no one gets stupid when they drink? Some people become complete assholes. I've never seen the same happen with weed.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
But you get alcohol? And no one gets stupid when they drink? Some people become complete assholes. I've never seen the same happen with weed.
Not even considering the health issues it causes, alcohol causes an immense amount of societal issues. The amount of crime, assault, death, and addiction due to alcohol is staggering. No one would even consider banning alcohol.

Reactions: cole von cole

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA

That's the thing...I have never gotten mean because I drank, but I absolutely know people who do and more people who do not drink at all because of growing up in households with mean drunks. I have way too many friends who are estranged from their families/family members because of alcoholism and its effects. Incidentally, many of them smoke as a means to cope with the trauma.

The worst thing a stoned person has done to me has been to eat an entire box of cereal I'd just bought.

Not even considering the health issues it causes, alcohol causes an immense amount of societal issues. The amount of crime, assault, death, and addiction due to alcohol is staggering. No one would even consider banning alcohol.

We absolutely tried banning alcohol. It didn't go well.

I'm not advocating for alcohol being banned or anything of the sort...I just find its societal acceptability contrasted with the weird stigma still attached to cannabis utterly ridiculous.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
The cultural stigma around marijuana - though fading slowly - is still so ridiculous. Alcohol is objectively more damaging to the human body than marijuana, but no one bats an eyelash when they see players pounding tallboys in front of crowds of children at Stanley Cup parades.
100% to all of this

The fact that WEED is still considered "HUSH HUSH" is a f***en embarrassment to the current state of society in North America

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Booze in moderation is not bad for you. I believe weed at any levels affects brain cells.
This is false.

You can't claim "alcohol in moderation is fine" then go say that cannabis in any amount is more detrimental.

Alcohol in any amount also effects your brain, liver, etc.
Cannabis in any amount effects your brain, liver, lungs (if smoked), etc.

Alcohol is far more addictive than cannabis. However many people have a greater dependence on cannabis.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA

This is just your perception of someone who smokes weed, which is somebody who sits on the couch all day getting baked. You are stuck in 15 years ago.

A vast amount of professionals; lawyers, doctors, engineers, investment bankers, these people will go home after a long day of work, eat dinner, hit a pen and lay on the couch. And then have a great sleep. Its extremely common.

People like you are just stuck in the past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad