Snoop Dogg Claims That Many NHL Players Smoke Weed During the Season (with him)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
I get alcohol to some extent, since its liquid courage. Even cocaine is the same way. Weed is just shutting down your brain and being dumb for a while.

Edit: Ofc people get stupid when they drink, but that is not the main point. The entire point of weed is to shut down your brain.

Also, the health effects of doing alcohol och cocaine wrong is obviously devastating, but most often people getting there was trying to get some good effects, not bad - unlike the ones doing weed.
lol what dude. you realize there's indica and sativa? TRUST me, a pure sativa ain't "shutting down" sh**

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
No. Some people still believe it's the Devil's Lettuce and that it's a gateway drug.
I've also heard it turns you homosexual, so there's that.

For some, it can be a gateway drug. Obviously not right away, but there’s also many other factors that go in to it. Nobody sparks a J for the first time and then jumps straight to speedballs an hour later

Keneeyo Fato Boiyo

Jan 5, 2019
The amount of ignorance surrounding Cannabis never ceases to amaze. Go google deaths and hospital visits caused by Alcohol, Cigarettes, Cocaine, MDMA and Cannabis then report back once you realize that the safest drug amongst all of them is somehow being demonized and prohibited for seemingly incredibly stupid reasons.

The only reason Cannabis is illegal is due to past racist and financial reasons stemming from its threat to the paper industry as hemp is a far better product for printing on.

Next article will be new Study suggests NHL players are eating butter and cheese which by the way kills 1000 x more people per year than Cannabis.

cmich72234

May 11, 2023
I get alcohol to some extent, since its liquid courage. Even cocaine is the same way. Weed is just shutting down your brain and being dumb for a while.

Edit: Ofc people get stupid when they drink, but that is not the main point. The entire point of weed is to shut down your brain.

Also, the health effects of doing alcohol och cocaine wrong is obviously devastating, but most often people getting there was trying to get some good effects, not bad - unlike the ones doing weed.

Shuts down the brain? Weed does, like, the opposite of that. That's why so many creative types use it.

Lady Stanley

May 26, 2021
The cultural stigma around marijuana - though fading slowly - is still so ridiculous. Alcohol is objectively more damaging to the human body than marijuana, but no one bats an eyelash when they see players pounding tallboys in front of crowds of children at Stanley Cup parades.
I'd add the crazy bipolar opinions on weed are absurd.

Either you think 1000 miligrams of thc a day is just fine, or not a drop ever.

The only people I've met who have an kind of etiquette are those who pretend they don't smoke weed, but do so secretly at special occasions.

Weed is just like alcohol in if you consume 20 drinks a day your brain will melt.

The science is quite clear small moderate usage is fine, anything heavy at all will do permanent alteration to the structure of your brain.

Weed boosts chemicals that are naturally floating around in your brain. If you do too much your brain will never recover to a baseline and you will end up with serious mental health problems. On the flip side moderate usage is just a boost of naturally occurring chemicals.

Having a joint is the equivalent of a sweet cookie, it won't give you diabetes, however a tub of icecream a day will absolutely give you diabetes over time.

The fact people aren't educated on what weed does and doesn't do is very alarming.

if your brain naturally produces the equivalent of 60 miligrams of thc obvious a 500 miligram intake will do nothing but damage.

But yeah alcoholic in my opinion is as bad as opium/coccaine.

Not in the literal 1 time usage, but the other two aren't so dam prevalent.

I think the biggest issue is alcohol literally makes you a different person chemically speaking. You lose agency/the ability to moderate your behavior.

Puck Dogg

Puck life
Mar 13, 2006
Players celebrating with champagne and beer raises no eyebrows.

Smoking bit of herb should not be shock horror or actually even worth a mention.

Evilsports

Aug 18, 2015
Fwcd0AWWwAYv5Jp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TooManyHumans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad