WC: Slovakia 2023 Roster Talk

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
It’s a shame Cernak got injured, I think this is the year Toronto finally wins a round. And maybe Cernak would have come. That would be such a massive ad. Also though he’s played a ton of hockey in the past 3 years and would understand why he needs/wants some rest
No way would he come after 3 finals

Kibe

Regular User
Jan 17, 2012
Helsinki
Chromiak coming, Kelemen wants to come too. I haven't looked at other teams, but Slovakia is building a medal contender roster.

Not to be rude but what do you mean by this? So far only AHL players confirmed.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Not to be rude but what do you mean by this? So far only AHL players confirmed.
Both Chromiak and Kelemen are AHL players. Oh you mean how I think it's a medal contender? You don't need NHL stacked roster to be a medal contender at IIHF tournaments is what I mean and the Slovak roster is looking quite good relative to the roster that we've bronzed with at OGs.

We are getting some players that had played the NHL in the past or in the recent season nonetheless. Panik, Kelemen, Regenda, Knazko seem to be confirmed. Cernak or Feheravary are a possibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kibe

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
No Ruzicka. No Fehervary. Both officially confirmed. Fehy hurts especially, we really could have used an NHL defenseman of his quality.

Reactions: Czechboy

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
I don't mind Ruzicka not going, I guess I am just not as worried about our offense like you guys. Panik, Hrivik, Cehlarik should be enough firepower up front. Dano if he comes is also coming off of a dominant goal scoring season by the Czechs.

Fehervary missing is going to hurt though.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
The collection of forwards for this team will look solid, defense i am quite concerned about however. Still, I don’t think this team should have trouble getting to QF

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
hopefully we get the stupid losses out of the way pre-tournament. These 2 against Germany were exactly that.

Good to see Chromiak and Regenda with some chemistry. Also good to see Panik scoring goals. I thought he was done as a hockey player.

Reactions: jcbio11 and jaro

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
Hudacek is coming. Nice. That forward group is starting to look really solid. D is our biggest weakness at this point.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Final cuts / additions are yet to be made, but these are the players currently in the team:

G: Tomek, Latkóczy, Hlavaj, Skorvanek

D: Gernát, Kňažko, Beňo, Ivan, Mudrák, Jánošík, Gajdoš, Rosandič, Koch, Grman

F: Lantoši, Tamáši, Pánik, Chromiak, Sukeľ, Regenda, Holešinský, Čacho, Jedlička, Faško-Rudáš, Baláž, Kudrna, Lunter, Kelemen, Hudáček

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
Final cuts / additions are yet to be made, but these are the players currently in the team:

G: Tomek, Latkóczy, Hlavaj, Skorvanek

D: Gernát, Kňažko, Beňo, Ivan, Mudrák, Jánošík, Gajdoš, Rosandič, Koch, Grman

F: Lantoši, Tamáši, Pánik, Chromiak, Sukeľ, Regenda, Holešinský, Čacho, Jedlička, Faško-Rudáš, Baláž, Kudrna, Lunter, Kelemen, Hudáček
Rosandic aka the Croat is a godsend honestly. That defense was looking mighty suspect before he joined.

jaro

Mar 31, 2018
Slovakia have to take Dvorsky, and put him to 2nd line, betwen Regenda and Kelemen

Reactions: hellwar9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad