Rumor: Sharks working on Evander Kane trade, will eat 50%

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I mean not really. Kane’s problems are all external. Whereas ADA was punching people in the locker room

I’d agree with this. Kane is a legit top end forward. Problem is in moving him. He’s not worth half of his contract regardless what anyone says, his baggage is a legit PR and locker room threat to any franchise and therein lies the problem.

His presence could easily derail a locker room.

Sharks should consider some sort of mutual contract termination and let him go and figure himself out.

There is no asset management to be had here.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I’d agree with this. Kane is a legit top end forward. Problem is in moving him. He’s not worth half of his contract regardless what anyone says, his baggage is a legit PR and locker room threat to any franchise and therein lies the problem.

His presence could easily derail a locker room.

Sharks should consider some sort of mutual contract termination and let him go and figure himself out.

There is no asset management to be had here.

Why would Kane agree to a contract termination when he has like $26 million left to get paid?

pearljamvs5

Jun 19, 2011
I mean not really. Kane’s problems are all external. Whereas ADA was punching people in the locker room
Isn't DeAngelo the one who got punched, not the other way around? Both players have had problems, but Kane's issues 100% outweigh ADA's.

Reactions: BlueSeal

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Isn't DeAngelo the one who got punched, not the other way around? Both players have had problems, but Kane's issues 100% outweigh ADA's.

This is Correct. DeAngelo didn’t even throw a punch in the altercation. Something he said after a loss triggered Georgiev.

He was jettisoned cause he was warned by Gorton prior to. Speculation was the Twitter account. He bantered with fans about politics etc.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Kane to boston? They'd have the leadership I think to keep Kane in line.

Vegas? could see Kane being well behaved as much as possible for at least/most the rest of his contract simply because I think he desperately wants to play there.

pearljamvs5

Jun 19, 2011

Vegas? could see Kane being well behaved as much as possible for at least/most the rest of his contract simply because I think he desperately wants to play there.
Kane is a 30 year old man who makes his own decisions. No amount of leadership is going to change his attitude, only he can decide that he wants to change. I hope the Bruins stay far far away.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010

Really? You think he should go to Vegas of all places lol. Maybe Seattle takes a chance on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad