Rumor: Sharks working on Evander Kane trade, will eat 50%

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It looks like most allegations against him failed. So the only big problem left, he's an asshole. Not that big for 50% actually, at least from a business standpoint.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Way too much virtue signalling going on. Dude plays great hockey, would love to see him get picked up at succeed somewhere again. Hoping the best for him

I mean it's now two teams where his teammates have kicked him off the team. How many chances does he realistically expect to get. This wouldn't be his second chance more like fourth.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
What a sad state of affairs. Normally I wish nothing but the worst for the sharks, but not like this...not like this.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Lmfao I hate to defend the guy but he'd be the best player on your team
Wtf does this has to do that with all he did ? The guy is a cancer, from what everything came out he should be suspended for the rest of his career. It’s not about talent it’s about being a s***** person and teammate

Reactions: The Safe Play

North Man

Feb 17, 2010
Wtf does this has to do that with all he did ? The guy is a cancer, from what everything came out he should be suspended for the rest of his career

Well you called him a s### player. I'm sure plenty of teams need a 30 goal scorer. The only thing he was found guilty of was forging the vaccine card. The rest are unfounded allegations.

QuadDeuces

Jul 16, 2006
Salt Lake City
Pretty sure that at this point, I'd send Kyle Palmieri to the Sharks for Kane at 40% retained because I'm getting really tired of watching Palmieri be Ladd 2.0.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Not going to be popular. Might roll the dice on AA (2.7) for Kane at (3.5). 50 pt forward for free vs the risk of ending up with 2.5M of dead cap tied up for a few years.

Kane has to be pretty near rock bottom & has to be getting his life back on track soon. Right?

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Not going to be popular. Might roll the dice on AA (2.7) for Kane at (3.5). 50 pt forward for free vs the risk of ending up with 2.5M of dead cap tied up for a few years.

Kane has to be pretty near rock bottom & has to be getting his life back on track soon. Right?

Thats how they decided to get him that bank loan.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
San Jose is better off buying Kane out than retaining 50% and taking back Murray.

6 years for the buy out or 3 years for the contract + retention.

Is San Jose going to be doing anything special in the next 3 years? Probably not.

6 years? Yea, I think they can re-tool / rebuild in that time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad