Prospect Info: Sharks to host 2022 Rookie Faceoff September 16-19 at Tech CU Arena and Sharks Ice

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

anthonyyy

Aug 11, 2011
His forwards kind of freeze when he does that. He needs to just dump it but they aren't giving him anywhere to go either
Yeah I'm with ya. Especially on the first few PPs, they're too spread out so passes aren't gonna get through.

lol goal line save?
Lol genuinely thought he was gonna push it back into his own goal when he dove back.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Eklund proving he’s ready for the NHL should require him scoring at a dominant rate over an extended sample size of AHL games. There is nothing he can do in preseason or training camp to prove he belongs on the Sharks.

I disagree. I think this year’s team is far harder to make than last year’s team - I think we both agree on that fact. If Eklund had a great camp and preseason, he should get the chance to further prove himself in the NHL. If he plays a few games and looks overmatched — AHL isn’t going anywhere, send him back. But you have to allow players to earn their way on the team and then fight to keep themselves on it.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
If anyone was curious who that beautiful woman behind the Sharks bench last night was I happen to know. She is the SJ Barracuda's new assistant athletic trainer, she is extremely talented and smart. And also my wife. I'm super proud of her!

View attachment 585505View attachment 585504
Cool. Essan from BAHR was talking her up the other day as the best Bay Area-developed hockey player we have never heard of.

• Wow
Reactions: Solmors

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad