Confirmed with Link: Sharks acquire F Ty Dellandrea from Dallas Stars for 2025 4th pick (WPG)

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
I think Pavelski would make an outstanding coach. Though he probably needs some time before he is ready to start another career. Maybe next year we can get him to join the Barracuda staff in some capacity.

Reactions: themelkman

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
I think Pavelski would make an outstanding coach. Though he probably needs some time before he is ready to start another career. Maybe next year we can get him to join the Barracuda staff in some capacity.
It sounds from what he's said like he and his family are just going to retire to Wisconsin and enjoy life up there.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Given how many of his Sharks buddies are in the Sharks org, I wouldn't count out something where Pavs is hired by the Sharks to come work in camps in the summer and the rest of the year is a scout in Wisconsin.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
It sounds from what he's said like he and his family are just going to retire to Wisconsin and enjoy life up there.
I could see him doing the dad thing + coaching his kid for a few years before thinking of doing NHL things again. But he seems more likely to end up with a team in the central time zone if he comes back.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I could see him doing the dad thing + coaching his kid for a few years before thinking of doing NHL things again. But he seems more likely to end up with a team in the central time zone if he comes back.
His kid is 13/14, which is a critical age for hockey development. I'm sure that's the priority if in fact that's his son's priority too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad