OT: Sens Lounge LXXVIII | The Big Bang Theory Is Objectively Terrible Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I love deposition videos. It's just amazing what transpires behind closed doors - thankfully we get a taste now and then with these videos that get released. I'm watching the Justin Bieber deposition.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
AVAST! is the way to go. Great security and if you decide to move from freeware, it costs $20 for the full version.

Windows defender is all one needs. Antivirus software is generally terrible. Got rid of the free Norton crap on my Asus laptop and the experience is so much better now.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
Echt? Awesome :D Me too. What're your feelings about the game today? I'm a tad worried.

Echt. It's going to be tough without Hummels and Reus. Reus would have given Arsenal's weak right side fits. That said, Arsenal's back line is still suspect. We got this.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Officially getting a puppy mid-November
Going to be a whippet, most likely a girl (unless one of the boys turns out to not be of breeding quality), fawn/brindle colouring.

Going to name her Devo.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Echt. It's going to be tough without Hummels and Reus. Reus would have given Arsenal's weak right side fits. That said, Arsenal's back line is still suspect. We got this.
Yeah, Wenger is Maclean-esque right now and needs to realize that Ozil is a CAM and not a LW.

Bellerin was ***** at RB with Debuchy and Chambers both injured. Well deserved win for Dortmund.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Okay... I know a few people have been to Bills games here...
Anyone have opinions as to where the best place(s) to watch in stadium are (especially if someone you're with is going to be visibly cheering for the visiting team?)

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Well that sucks. A job that is absolutely perfect for me showed up as a suggestion on LinkedIn. I could not find an ad on the official web page so I sent a question to the HR addy that was listed, and the deadline for job applications was one week ago.

I already have a decent job so it is no biggy, but it is very annoying when services like this do not work properly.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
BTW, I don't think I ever mentioned. I switched over from 360 to PS4. I think the PS guys here are CH, Pat, Manked, Herb????, Saab???, IDK who else. If you want to add me my gamertag is Dzingler

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
BTW, I don't think I ever mentioned. I switched over from 360 to PS4. I think the PS guys here are CH, Pat, Manked, Herb????, Saab???, IDK who else. If you want to add me my gamertag is Dzingler

We don't call them gamertags in PSN land thank you very much. :shakehead:sarcasm:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

Add me if you want, DekuScrubxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad