OT: Sens Lounge LXXVIII | The Big Bang Theory Is Objectively Terrible Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Microsoft Essientials has the worst full system scan. Takes like 10 hours to complete while upping the performance of it. MacAfee took me 2 hours...

Which free security should I switch to?

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Microsoft Essientials has the worst full system scan. Takes like 10 hours to complete while upping the performance of it. MacAfee took me 2 hours...

Which free security should I switch to?

AVAST! is the way to go. Great security and if you decide to move from freeware, it costs $20 for the full version.

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
So I told my bosses today that I'm going to be going back to school in January, so I won't be able to work here anymore... Now I am in this weird lull where I don't think I belong here but I still have to work for a few more weeks, haha.

At least the discussion went well, so I think I'll be able to use them as a reference.

Also, to all of those who have been following my life (lol) instead of nursing, I'm actually gonna give financial planning a crack. I speak so many languages, I might as well get a large client base!

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Seems like financial planning might be a more positive environment than nursing

Instead of helping people deal with stuff they'd rather not have you'll get to help people make better use of their money

Good move I'd think

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Seems like financial planning might be a more positive environment than nursing

Instead of helping people deal with stuff they'd rather not have you'll get to help people make better use of their money

Good move I'd think

Thanks man. Everyone is being super supportive. Feels fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad