GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
So with 19 scouts in the building Bishop raised his value to a first rounder today.

We may not give a first pick, more like a package of a 2nd and some combination of like a 3rd and 5th. Or god forbid we get a roster player

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
And Devils fans are crying in their beer, saying that Bishop isn't a good goalie, that the Devils gave the Sens 2 pts.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I swear I have seen little girls through bigger hits than Greening

Geez ... once again what game are you watching ... Greening threw numerous hits & played a good game .. christ stop dumping on the guy ....

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
New strategy: Silf stays at the other team's blue line, we feed him the puck, he goes on a breakaway, scores and repeat.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
We better get use to it, every time the Sens will win one the other team's fans will say they played like ****. ;)

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
Silfverberg should dedicate himself to nothing but finding time and space out there and snipe, a la Brett Hull.

Silf needs some support to show everything he's got. I wonder how he would show if he got a chance to play with Stone.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
The upside to having such low expectations is that every win is going to feel like a huge accomplishment.

Spinkis

Dec 26, 2011
3t1lrw.jpg

Wrong meme!

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Really? Keeping opponents to one goal a game is a lot to be proud of.

If we actually manage that I would think that, ideally, that winning percentage would be much higher than 50%. The point is we are struggling mightily on offense.

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
I still think Murray will pull off a deal for a forward.

Hope this gets silf going..

keep Turris,Alfie and Silf together and hope Michalek comes back with Regin soon enough..

Our D was strong..Just need to score more..

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
I still think Murray will pull off a deal for a forward.

Hope this gets silf going..

keep Turris,Alfie and Silf together and hope Michalek comes back with Regin soon enough..

Our D was strong..Just need to score more..

More injuries are going to happen, Please claim Ebbett, please. And if we tank we may be able to ship him for a late pick at the end of the year. Two way contract as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad