GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
:laugh: how about that to all the quitters who said we won't win another game ... this team will continue to get better & can build on this .. good for them :handclap:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Bishop: Because he's the hero Ottawa deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll trade him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

This win, we didn't deserve.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Silf said:

snooki-gets-punched-jersey-shore.gif

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
Bishop the star once again are goaltending is awsome...Happy for Silf and Gryba...Just wish we can add one more forward that could score..

Now do you go with the same lineup tomorrow?

Anderson starts obviously.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
No! Never give up until the end. You never know what can happen. And if it doesn't, even one point from the game is a victory of sorts.

In my defense, we rarely win in the shootout and with the way things have been going for us, a win seemed unlikely.

I'm very happy to be wrong.

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
Bishop just sat in the net for all 3 Devils shots. He had no clue what was going on.

Marty just didnt even sniff that puck as it went past him . Dat shot, just wow.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm still in shock at that goal. Did you even see the puck on the replay? That **** needs to be triple slowed down. When Silfverberg gets comfortable he's going to score a lot of goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad