GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Bishop will hopefully keep raising his value. First time in Sens history that we have this kind of goaltending depth and potential. Anderson, Bishop and Lehner...very nice.

Hopefully Silfverberg finds it in him to break out by taking on more responsibility for this team due to nobody else doing so. I want to see the SEL Silfverberg.

I doubt Murray will trade Bishop, not with half of Binghamton in Ottawa already.

Frodo

Nov 8, 2008
To be honest Alfie has just not been good this year. He's squandered a ton of opportunities and hasn't been very stable throughout the games.

I think Alfie's been fine, but he just doesn't have the scoring touch. He's done nothing wrong, he just isn't his God-like self.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think Alfie's been fine, but he just doesn't have the scoring touch. He's done nothing wrong, he just isn't his God-like self.

Maybe we're not watching the same player. He's slower, his passes are off, his shots are off and his defensive coverage isn't great. He's noticeably more hesitant in almost any situation. Maybe he's really questioning himself but he's a shell of what he once was. It sounds bad because it's Alfredsson, and the team's woes are probably weighing on him a lot...but it's true.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Alfies no longer a catalyst... place him on a line with skill and movement and he's a great addition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad