GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Bishop will hopefully keep raising his value. First time in Sens history that we have this kind of goaltending depth and potential. Anderson, Bishop and Lehner...very nice.

Hopefully Silfverberg finds it in him to break out by taking on more responsibility for this team due to nobody else doing so. I want to see the SEL Silfverberg.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
He's still struggling to find consistency since returning from injury. Have some patience...there are definite positives in his play. On top of which look at the team he's playing on right now it's difficult to be optimistic.

Lundin looks awful because of the team he is on, novel concept, considering the other five D look much better than him, two of which are AHLers.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Hmmm, not sure if that Molson ad is worse than the McDonald's add with the dad and kid.

Is it bad because it's popular, and therefore it must suck? Or because it's Molson and not some obscure brewery that nobody even knows about?

Because as far as beer commercials go, especially the big company ones, I really don't see what is wrong with it.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Gryba looking more comfortable today.

DD still looks like a 4th liner in the AHL.

Would like to see Grant get more of a chance.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
I saw him play about 5 times in Bingo, he was very good besides that first game.. but he still is looking better right now. Looking outstanding in the AHL doesn't mean much to me until you replicate it in the bigs. This is the first I've seen of Bishop that makes me really see the #1 potential.

I agree. He's really in the zone right now. Moving with confidence, nice and square. Better than last year during his time up and he wasn't bad then.

SenatorsHockey

Sweet hockey body
Jan 6, 2009
Ottawa
3 on 1, puck just slides off of Alfie's stick hahahahaha.. I am literally on the verge of tears with how many chances we're missing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad