GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Phoenix wants a top 6 center who can produce now for Yandle. We don't have one of those to offer. Yandle is an impossibility at this point and Michalek is possibly out for the year. Maloney has zero interest in that deal.

How do you know what they want for Yandle? Right now they're hurting for top 6 offensive talent. Michalek's brother is there and Phoenix has a huge strength in defensive prospects. Now granted, Michalek probably doesn't fetch Yandle and might not even be strong enough to be the centrepiece of an Ottawa trade for Yandle...but it's not a 'zero interest' kind of deal. A 60 point 35 goal forward does carry some value in the league (when healthy).

Sens fans post trades that work for the Sens, not for the team accepting the deal.

What an ignorant post. In fact I've come to agreement with many Colorado fans on a trade for O'Reilly: Zibanejad, Wierchioch and our 3rd for O'Reilly and O'Brien. You could of course take the stick out of your ass.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Ben Bishop is really pumping up his trade value in the last few games he's played.. he looks solid... to bad we can't friggen score! And quite pleased with Mike Lundin on the point.

Well if the game allowed him to only play the point he might have some use, sadly he looks like a revolving door in his own zone.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
4b_21cdab_3d964deb_tn.jpg.thumb

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Lundin looks good one shift, friggen awful the next. Really never sure which Lundin will be on the ice.

He's still struggling to find consistency since returning from injury. Have some patience...there are definite positives in his play. On top of which look at the team he's playing on right now it's difficult to be optimistic.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
Bishop looks great. We're lucky to have decent goaltending. We might not score any goals but at least we'll not get blown out very often ... hopefully.

Off the post. :(

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
How do you know what they want for Yandle? Right now they're hurting for top 6 offensive talent. Michalek's brother is there and Phoenix has a huge strength in defensive prospects. Now granted, Michalek probably doesn't fetch Yandle and might not even be strong enough to be the centrepiece of an Ottawa trade for Yandle...but it's not a 'zero interest' kind of deal. A 60 point 35 goal forward does carry some value in the league (when healthy).

What an ignorant post. In fact I've come to agreement with many Colorado fans on a trade for O'Reilly: Zibanejad, Wierchioch and our 3rd for O'Reilly and O'Brien. You could of course take the stick out of your ass.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
He was playing well in Binghamton this year, he had one bad outing and the fans on the board were trashing him.
I saw him play about 5 times in Bingo, he was very good besides that first game.. but he still is looking better right now. Looking outstanding in the AHL doesn't mean much to me until you replicate it in the bigs. This is the first I've seen of Bishop that makes me really see the #1 potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad