GDT: Senators @ Devils | 1:00 p.m. | Prudential Center | SNET-E

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
WaTHTww.gif
qpYg7H6.gif

UpmabeF.gif
iiK4s8g.jpg

vyzT2cC.gif
2ITLzVX.gif

n5Xphy1.gif
VhxzkbD.gif

CUBRh3n.gif
rKLsIBh.gif

B0h3hsX.gif
C0Su6xV.gif

tyIhabg.gif
RVPthPL.gif

hvCkpIn.gif
cAdYVip.gif

e5c2aAL.gif
QDVlcsq.gif

T9DX86c.gif
XNcAuOo.gif

Peter Regin could draw in for the Sens.
Devils have sent Josefson to the AHL and Butler will play for New Jersey.

:devils roster:
Ponikarovsky - Zajac - Kovalchuk
Elias - Henrique - Clarkson
Gionta - Carter - Bernier
Barch - Loktionov - Butler

Greene - Larsson
Salvador - Fayne
Zidlicky - Volchenkov

Brodeur
Hedberg​

Last edited:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Over/Under of goals scored by the Ottawa Senators in this game: 0.5
I'm calling exactly 0.5. And by that, I mean either half the puck crosses the line, or an apparent goal gets disallowed.
Nice GDT. Not a fan of spiderman though.
Parker, I need your resignation on my desk by six. Meh. :laugh:
My batman gdt! :heart:
:D
:handclap:

The definitive Batman series. Watched that all the time growing up.
Damn right. Kevin Conroy is also THE definitive Batman, and even despite Ledger's legendary performance in The Dark Knight, Mark Hamill IS the Joker. That laugh...

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Amazing job on the GDT.

Still amazing that Turris leads in points...with 11...ouch

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I laughed at the fact that O'Brien is that red headed chick. If anything, hes the exact opposite of her if you know what I mean haha.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
You just hand out Night wing to Derek Grant? C'mon, you gotta earn that title. Turris would be more worthy. Daug isn't worthy of being the joker either. (AWESOME GDT)

And yeah, afternoon games suck. I'd rather go skating on the canal tomorrow instead.

I think I'll have to close my eyes when ever Kovalchuk takes the ice.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Karlsson back yet?
23804782.jpg

You just hand out Night wing to Derek Grant? C'mon, you gotta earn that title. Turris would be more worthy. Daug isn't worthy of being the joker either. (AWESOME GDT)
I always saw Nightwing as being a promising up-and-comer hero, but someone whose only claim to superherodom was that he was in the right place at the right time. Mayyyybe a stretch. As for Daug, he's a locker room Joker. Plus, that third line is frightening.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
The last time there was a GDT like this...the Zoomorphic edition...is when EK got butchered. Who's going to get it this time? Also what the hell are you doing making JOB a girl?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
The last time there was a GDT like this...the Zoomorphic edition...is when EK got butchered. Who's going to get it this time? Also what the hell are you doing making JOB a girl?

I KNEW someone would bring this up. Sexist. :P JOB is Ivy because they're both deadly when given enough time, and yet no one seems to think of them as being truly important members of their ensembles.

Andy is Catwoman because they're both master thieves -- one robs diamonds, the other robs goals.

Benoit is Harley because neither are really important players on their own (although I'm sure Harley would be a key member of the Henchmen Union) but they can surprise you with flashes of smart moves.

Also, RE: butchering comment... my money's on Salvador.

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
Because he's the hero Ottawa deserves, the one it needs right now...and so we'll praise him, because he can take it. Because he's not a god. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a Swedish warrior.

Go :sens Go!

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
A game against the Devils without Karlsson, Michalek and Spezza?

I predict a shutout. A really boring one too.

3-0 Devils.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
With the offensive prowess of Condra, there is no way we can lose.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Not that it really matters, but it looks like Loktionov is going to make his debut centering Butler and Barch.

Matteau hasn't played C for the Devils at all.

Out of curiosity though, is Greening available from a Senators standpoint? I'd love to see the Devils add him, but it would have to be for a defenseman, so does Tallinder interest the Senators?

Last edited:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not that it really matters, but it looks like Loktionov is going to make his debut centering Butler and Barch.

Matteau hasn't played LW for the Devils at all.

Out of curiosity though, is Greening available from a Senators standpoint? I'd love to see the Devils add him, but it would have to be for a defenseman, so does Tallinder interest the Senators?

Cheers, thanks for the heads-up!

Greening will probably be available -- he was a healthy scratch last game. I'll leave the value discussion to others, though -- I'm a terrible judge of value.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Cheers, thanks for the heads-up!

Greening will probably be available -- he was a healthy scratch last game. I'll leave the value discussion to others, though -- I'm a terrible judge of value.

I meant to say Matteau hasn't played C.

Your defensive pairings are correct although they might put in Tallinder. However, I'd be shocked if Tallinder plays after his atrocity of a game after whining his way back into the line-up. He's a good defender, but he was sat for five games in a row because the Devils have such strong depth at defense, and had a rough night for his first game in I think two weeks.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I think we can all agree that Butler scores tomorrow though. :laugh:

Imagine if he gets a hat trick, I would laugh my ass off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad