GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
7e6aa8.jpg

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
We need fewer injuries

You know, maybe if the guys supported each other a bit more on the ice and put in more of an effort, we wouldn't have so many injuries. Especially with our goalies.

I'm starting to think this "system" is really what's killing us between the pipes. Not necessarily every goalie we acquire suddenly becoming faberge eggs.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I think I'm mostly frustrated because they keep randomly turning it on and teasing us, only to f***ing blow it when it counts. Sick of this pretender shit. Bring it or shut er down
Do you think they turned it on against the kraken? The blue jackets are pathetic.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
The amount of people in this thread dismissing any warranted criticism as negativity and trolling is alarming. Grow some f***ing balls and acknowledge when your team sucks dick. Tonight is one of those nights. They ain't ready

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
That’s not the same. They knew they sucked then.

Recently they thought they were actually going to do something and Chicago and now Vancouver reminded them they still suck for now.

Are you just going to ignore the fact that we're 13-4-1 in our last 18?

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
What a sad fandom yours must be

I’m excited for the team moving forward. I think it’s not gonna happen this year re: playoffs because these absolute dog shit games against bottom feeders still happen on the reg.

But yeah watching my team get pummeled and outclassed by the worst teams in the NHL is sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad