GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
It was obvious to everyone after that Chicago game that this team isn’t ready. These games are “meaningful” in that we are still technically in the playoff race but we aren’t making the show this year.
What about the Detroit games? Or the Seattle game?

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
We’re in a playoff race and about to get shutout by two bottom feeders in three games lol.

DJ canmt adjust or adapt. Stubborn as they come.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Oddly coincides with when the Sens took their first penalty and suddenly were facing the slightest bit of adversity.

Funny that.
I don’t get this constant narrative about the team’s supposed mental fragility. I mean it was literally one game ago where they could have folded against a really good Seattle team but found a way to win.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I don’t get this constant narrative about the team’s supposed mental fragility. I mean it was literally one game ago where they could have folded against a really good Seattle team but found a way to win.
How dare you bring facts to this discussion

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
We need a new coach next season, I like DJ but he's not the coach this team needs at this moment in time

Reactions: Cosmix

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I mean, that one game was sandwiched betwen two (potential) shutouts by bottom feeders.

Reactions: Bileur

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad