GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Batherson, Debrincat and Chabot need to go. Lazy mofos. They bring a bad vibe to the team.

Chabot is the antithesis of what DJ Smith says he wants in defensemen yet he puts him out there for 27 minutes a night. He should be playing 21 minutes and on the 2nd PP unit.

Batherson is trending to be Hoffman 2.0 real fast.

Debrincat backchecks, at least.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Yeah it's going to be a rough end of the season, I would not be surprise to see Buffalo and Detroit finishing ahead of us. Our schedule is a nightmare

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Is no one else worried? This is the effort we get during a crucial playoff push down the line. Twice in three games, no less
It’s the same thing we saw vs the Jets. They don’t have it. They need to taste real failure real let down.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
It’s the same thing we saw vs the Jets. They don’t have it. They need to taste real failure real let down.
I think I'm mostly frustrated because they keep randomly turning it on and teasing us, only to f***ing blow it when it counts. Sick of this pretender shit. Bring it or shut er down

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013

It was obvious to everyone after that Chicago game that this team isn’t ready. These games are “meaningful” in that we are still technically in the playoff race but we aren’t making the show this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad