GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
It does matter if it's ugly.

Came out flexing, Canucks didn't flinch then pushed back themselves after a feeble shot on Petersson and we did nothing to Miller when he roughed up Stu.

Brutal.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Ya by the looks of the team they don’t deserve it. If you can’t show up to every game during a stretch run especially the ones you have to win it tells us all we need to know.

Not asking them to be winning but the effort . If they looked like the better team but were down 3 I would still believe in them but f*** off when they take nights off like this and Chicago

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
The amount of people in this thread dismissing any warranted criticism as negativity and trolling is alarming. Grow some f***ing balls and acknowledge when your team sucks dick. Tonight is one of those nights. They ain't ready

There's a difference between warranted and unwarranted criticism.

Lot's of unwarranted criticism from trolls who will vanish if we somehow comeback, much like the other day against Seattle.

Reactions: KingAlfie11

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
The amount of people in this thread dismissing any warranted criticism as negativity and trolling is alarming. Grow some f***ing balls and acknowledge when your team sucks dick. Tonight is one of those nights. They ain't ready
I always try to be positive but tonight I can't. It's very disappointing we are playing the Vancouver Canucks and all we can muster is a lousy 12 SOG!!!

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013

Lot's of unwarranted criticism from trolls who will vanish if we somehow comeback, much like the other day against Seattle.

People are gonna go to sleep lol.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
S

I will be the first to eat shit if they come back in this game. Promise. I'd love to f***ing be wrong and watch them pull off the 3rd period miracle.

Reactions: Dionysus

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021

I do agree with you swiftwin about the trolls though they do exist!!

Oct 10, 2010
Ott looks outclassed tonight besides the first few minutes of the game ...

They are slow on everything the VAN D owning our forwards

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008

People who are able to experience more emotion than you doesn't automatically make them trolls fyi.

It's kinda low hanging fruit to pick on people who are frustrated as if they're somehow inferior because they don't cosplay as a robot.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t get this constant narrative about the team’s supposed mental fragility. I mean it was literally one game ago where they could have folded against a really good Seattle team but found a way to win.
Not seeing a refutation of my point here. The Sens were controlling the play for the first ten minutes up until that penalty - and have struggled to control it since.

Ditto in Chicago. Controlled the play throughout nearly the entire first, then conceded a goal and never got their groove back.

Yes, they did will to beat Seattle - but even that was after a three goal lead turned into a 4-3 Seattle lead. This team shows all these glimpses of being able to dictate the game, and then fumble it and struggle to get it back.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Look we were always gonna lose games down this stretch. It was inevitable.

The problem is that the Chicago game and now this game have been low effort implosions that shouldn’t be happening when you’re in the thick of a playoff race.

If they lost that Seattle game I wouldn’t have been mad. They played hard and they got screwed by 3 shit bounces to tie the game. Unlucky shit like that happens and it causes losses and that’s just hockey.

This game is a different animal entirely. This is the sort of thing that a playoff team doesn’t do. These teams are free squares for everyone else in the league. I think we take the step next year with a healthy Norris but it ain’t happening this year.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
h0f6pas019sz.png

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
People who are able to experience more emotion than you doesn't automatically make them trolls fyi.

It's kinda low hanging fruit to pick on people who are frustrated as if they're somehow inferior because they don't cosplay as a robot.

That's a fair point. However, some literally only ever post here when they losing. They need go find a pillow to scream into instead of subjecting us to their verbal vomit.

Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad