Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Being a stickler for proper taxonomies of flora and fauna, and with memories of a good portion of the 20-game, 10-year Bills futility of the entire 1970s vs. the Dolphins, I bristle at the term "squish the fish".

I instead encourage the phrase "trammel the mammal".
See, I think it just adds another layer to the insult. Fish are beneath us, and despite what they call themselves, we don't see them worthy of the status of mammals.

Squish the Fish. Forever and ever.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
1695850957599.png

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
See, I'm the opposite. Pepsi is WAY better than Coke.

Although Dr. Pepper beats out both handily.
Pepsi is so much better than Coke. Dr. Pepper is undrinkable. Sorry not sorry.

With that said, with the exception of a couple of long drives where I’ve needed the sugar/caffeine I have not drank pop since February.

Last edited:
Reactions: yahhockey

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Re: Pepsi vs Coke - Coke is better than Pepsi. But Pepsi has better products than Coke. Dr Pepper has the two very best with Cherry being tops and Cream Soda followed.

Re: Buffalo vs Miami - As always, Buffalo not shooting themselves in the foot will be biggest factor.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Re: Pepsi vs Coke - Coke is better than Pepsi. But Pepsi has better products than Coke. Dr Pepper has the two very best with Cherry being tops and Cream Soda followed.

Re: Buffalo vs Miami - As always, Buffalo not shooting themselves in the foot will be biggest factor.
Don't get cute on offense and ruffle a dumb, weak-armed QB early. I can't imagine McDermott is taking cues from Payton so, should be just fine.

Re: sody pops, Coke is bubbly dogshit. Pepsi is drinkable on a real hot day. W-Cola (RIP) is where it was at. But I don't drink any of it anymore, way too f***in sweet

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

Bill #1 in DVOA again… dolphins nipping at their heels.

70 points, but also…
View attachment 746740
Serious question…

confused-what-does-that-mean.gif

Also… Unpopular opinion.. Coke and Pepsi are both trash (just like every major soft drink that’s nothing but sugar).

There. I said it. Come at me :cf:

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
DVOA (Defense-adjusted Value Over Average) calculates a team's success based on the down-and-distance of each play during the season, then calculates how much more or less successful each team is compared to the league average.

Instead of looking at total yards or points differential or some other macro statistic it breaks a team down in terms of success of each play given the down and distance. Modern fancy stat stuff like expected goals and other analytics in hockey.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
By the way RIP Wegmans-brand pop. Anyone else remember those WPOP commercials? Right up there with the "coffee *clap* *clap* coffee spots/chants at the Ralph.

Fun thing for traveling to Montreal: besides saying "tabernak" to everyone and trying to start fights, it's also fun to call French speakers "Pepsis". :sarcasm:
The lexicography team for the Canadian Oxford Dictionary tell me the epithet “pepsi” derives from the belief, first held by Quebec anglos in the late forties, that their French-speaking counterparts swilled Pepsi because they were too poor to afford Coke (which was marginally more expensive).

Jage

Oct 29, 2022
Serious question…

confused-what-does-that-mean.gif

Also… Unpopular opinion.. Coke and Pepsi are both trash (just like every major soft drink that’s nothing but sugar).

There. I said it. Come at me :cf:

Drink it cold and Coke Zero or Pepsi MAX are just fine. But they need to be cold. Been drinking Pepsi lately but due to Ukraine war and the Russia controversy I stopped... completely.

Once you get used to it, there is no going back to sugar crap.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Drink it cold and Coke Zero or Pepsi MAX are just fine. But they need to be cold. Been drinking Pepsi lately but due to Ukraine war and the Russia controversy I stopped... completely.

Once you get used to it, there is no going back to sugar crap.
once they have their first kidney stone, become pre diabetic, or get a ulcer your right of course. 8 glasses of water here for 20 years now and no more issues with either. Although I do have a ginger ale everyone once in a blue moon.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
once they have their first kidney stone, become pre diabetic, or get a ulcer your right of course. 8 glasses of water here for 20 years now and no more issues with either. Although I do have a ginger ale everyone once in a blue moon.
This.

I've always hated any form of cola/Pepsi/Dr Pepper, but for the most part I gave up drinking everything which isn't water a few years ago.

I'll allow myself to have one proper coffee, one sugary pop/juice & maybe a few beers at the weekend. During the week though - water only. I'll aim to have 4 litres (circa 1 US gallon) per day.

Jage

Oct 29, 2022

Depends on the amount. Keep it reasonable and then it is all good.

Now I know that reasonable in EU standard is different from US standard but anyway...

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Trying to temper expectations because I know the Commanders really aren’t good, but watching Cover-1 breakdowns of Bernard film have me geeked. Like, is it possible the Bills got better at the MLB spot?

Reactions: Digable5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad