Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Damn, I'm watching the first episode of Hardknocks, and the Jets players were so psyched about Rodgers. They were hyped watching some of his throws in TC.

I've officially reached the point where I feel bad for that franchise. That's as bad as it gets...when a fan of a rival team feels bad for you. Geez.
I watched all episodes before the season started & immediately felt really bad for Rodgers.

It's a rival team & i can't stomach Rodgers. But after watching that show - there's no way you can feel good about the outcome.

Reactions: HOOats

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
I watched all episodes before the season started & immediately felt really bad for Rodgers.

It's a rival team & i can't stomach Rodgers. But after watching that show - there's no way you can feel good about the outcome.
Woof, I watched all those episodes and it just made me think he was even more of a turd-burger than I thought he was to begin with.

I’ll feel bad for the fan base, but for Rodgers I wish nothing but the worst.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Woof, I watched all those episodes and it just made me think he was even more of a turd-burger than I thought he was to begin with.

I’ll feel bad for the fan base, but for Rodgers I wish nothing but the worst.
What can i say? You're a hard man...

Maybe some of it is due to me being the same age as Rodgers. I'm also a huge admirer of his abilities even though I don't like him as a player/person. It's not the way you want to see ANYONE go out though...

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

Please breakout like Milano did....Please breakout like Milano did...Please breakout like Milano did...

If I write it enough, will the football gods listen?

Also, random shoutout to Floyd. What a great signing that's looking to be. I get giddy thinking about what the pass rush will look like when Miller is back, but then I worry Miller will have lost a step. The D line hasn't played stellar offensive lines, either. In fact, they've played some trash O lines thus far. Let's hope they can bring that energy against the better O lines of the league!

What can i say? You're a hard man...

Maybe some of it is due to me being the same age as Rodgers. I'm also a huge admirer of his abilities even though I don't like him as a player/person. It's not the way you want to see ANYONE go out though...
Rodgers seems like a dumbass with some of his medical beliefs, but he appears to be a pretty good person in that he doesn't appear to be judgmental towards people. I haven't really followed how he acts off the field and only watched the first two episodes so far, so my opinion is ignorant. It's just the vibe I've got from him early in the show.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Rodgers seems like a dumbass with some of his medical beliefs, but he appears to be a pretty good person in that he doesn't appear to be judgmental towards people. I haven't really followed how he acts off the field and only watched the first two episodes so far, so my opinion is ignorant. It's just the vibe I've got from him early in the show.
Yeah, I don't agree with a lot of what he says..............but he's one of those guys I'd love to have a beer with and shoot the shit. Just seems like a good guy with some out-there beliefs.

Reactions: HOOats and Dubi Doo

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I wonder if Miller will play week 5. We all just went through this with Tre. Even if VM is working out on the side, it's not the same as a full week or two of team practices so i'm not sure he travels to London.

Maybe week 6 at home to Giants is the game. It took Tre WAY longer than any of us expected and ended up a full year.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Yeah, I don't agree with a lot of what he says..............but he's one of those guys I'd love to have a beer with and shoot the shit. Just seems like a good guy with some out-there beliefs.
Yup.

Personally, I can let a lot of my differences with someone slide as long as they're not arrogant buttholes. Rodgers doesn't seem very arrogant to me.

I wonder if Miller will play week 5. We all just went through this with Tre. Even if VM is working out on the side, it's not the same as a full week or two of team practices so i'm not sure he travels to London.

Maybe week 6 at home to Giants is the game. It took Tre WAY longer than any of us expected and ended up a full year.
I'm going to the Giants game, so Im good with that! You're right, though. Im preparing myself for him to be out until late November, then not looking like himself once he returns.

The good news is, Miller is one of the smartest pass rushers to ever lace them up. That may allow him to still be a valuable player even if he isn't quite as quick as he used to be. Time will tell.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 1.56.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 1.58.24 PM.png

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Being a stickler for proper taxonomies of flora and fauna, and with memories of a good portion of the 20-game, 10-year Bills futility of the entire 1970s vs. the Dolphins, I bristle at the term "squish the fish".

I instead encourage the phrase "trammel the mammal".

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES

Bills/Dolphins is (currently) going to all areas in red.

Things could certainly change, but right now the Bears/Broncos toilet bowl is going to way too much of the country, IMO.

This map is pretty cool. Does cbs tweet this out weekly?

It LOOKS like a lot of the country. But, there's like 1 million total living there. (exaggeration).

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

Bills/Dolphins is (currently) going to all areas in red.

Things could certainly change, but right now the Bears/Broncos toilet bowl is going to way too much of the country, IMO.

This is such nonsense - being stuck in Greensboro with the Ravens - Browns when even Raleigh is getting the Bills game.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Yup.

Personally, I can let a lot of my differences with someone slide as long as they're not arrogant buttholes. Rodgers doesn't seem very arrogant to me.
Maybe this new Jets persona isn’t arrogant but Rodgers has been known as arrogant for many years. He’s acting much different in NY than he did in GB (so far anyway).

But his arrogance still shows IMO. Like his comments on Pat MacAfee’s show Monday about how 2 Jets players arguing on the sideline during a loss would have never happened if he was there. And how these 2nd year players need to “grow up”.

We really need a vomit emoji after a post like this, haha.
I was thinking the same thing! lol

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Listening to WGR and I feel like most fans are forgetting that the bills have a top 3 or 4 offense and have for a long time. Pair that with a top 5 defense and you’re hard to beat.

Miami has a great offense and I agree that offense is more important these days, but when two teams meet that have similar offenses, the defense is what will decide the game.

If the bills o line is genuinely fixed, watch out. Those all out pressures that Miami used effectively last year will lead to big plays. Buffalos offense is way more balanced this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad