Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
You're way over simplifying it. Big time.

Games like this aren't won or lost over a kick. Hell...Bass makes the kick and we're still overwhelmingly likely to lose that game.

Our defense put up as much resistance as one ply TP.
It's a simple kick 45 yards isnt out of bass territory probably hits 80 percent of them ( didnt check his stats ). Game is tied you have a 50 percent shot of winning it and that's all you can ask when your playing the superbowl champs.

Reactions: buffa dud

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
You're way over simplifying it. Big time.

Games like this aren't won or lost over a kick. Hell...Bass makes the kick and we're still overwhelmingly likely to lose that game.

Our defense put up as much resistance as one ply TP.
Chief's winning TD drive showed me everything I needed to know. They ran through the Bills front line and Mahomes stepped up on a poorly executed blitz and found his receiver downfield.

Then Josh went 3 and out.

And the handwriting was on the wall.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Going into this game I was convinced they were one legit WR away from winning it all.

I was wrong.

They are two legit WR away.

Jage

Oct 29, 2022
Sheffield, Cook and Diggs all left plays on the field. They, namely Sheffield and Diggs, were outplayed by Shakir and Kincaid. A rookie and a sophomore.

While I see why people like Cook, man has some stone hands.

Hope for next year they can scheme some wide runs instead of just trying to push through the middle. The latter worked first half, then not so much.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I know McDermott was in an impossible position with all the injuries to the most important position on his defense, but...

He really needs to answer for the Klein of it all. Just inexcusable to keep rolling a complete liability out there just because you've known him for a decade. Of all my gripes with this game, that's #1.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Man Allen just can't get any help in a big game.
It’s pretty amazing. In the last divisional classic against KC his offense was perfect and the defense was a zero.

This year it was just him, Shakir and Cook. And even Cook dropped a TD (but they scored anyway)

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
I am onboard with a coaching change. McDermott was exactly what we needed to change the culture and get us back into the playoffs but I think he's not the best coach to maximize this once in a generation QB we have and we are not going to win a title with him in charge.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
The Bills just can’t beat Kansas City in the playoffs. They can beat them in the regular season, but never when it matters.

Worst part is that McDermott played a big role in Mahomes landing in Kansas City. Now Mahomes stands in our way every season for the foreseeable future.

I am seriously losing interest in all Buffalo sports. I just can’t take the heartbreak anymore. I barely watch the Sabres and while I watch the Bills I rarely enjoy it. Don’t know how much longer I can do it. It hurts too much to care. Maybe I’ll feel differently after I’m less emotional about this loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad