Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Goddamit Allen. That last f***ing drive... It's never gonna happen. We're never going to win. f*** you and I'll see you next season

Reactions: kirby11

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
At the end of the day, I don’t think that Josh can overcome himself to win a Super Bowl. I think all of the deep shots were poor choices at the times they were made.
Two of the deep shots were clearly called from Brady. Two of them should have been caught.

That's not on Josh. Today is not on Josh.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I expect either my son or my father will be phoning shortly to get the hour or so to work through this loss on the phone.

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
I'll be surprised if Tyler Bass kicks again in the NFL for anyone. He's been bad for a while. He's just not good at his job.

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
Obviously Bass will get a lot of flack, but the game was over as soon as they lined up for that field goal. Even if he makes it, Chiefs just March down 30 yards for the field goal and we lose a slightly more painful version.
All of this is true. The flak Bass gets will be well deserved though. He's been beyond awful all year.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Plays over 20: Chiefs 8, Bills 0

Longest play was an Allen scramble.

WR or fold the f***ing franchise.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
One of the worst field goal chokes in nfl history? How many yards was that? f***!!!
44 yds, but even if he made it, the game was over. The defense got gashed every drive, it wasn’t going to stop. The only way they win is if Buffalo gets a touchdown. I hate that Allen was chucking bombs into the end zone on 2nd and 3rd down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad