Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Bass, the drops, a couple missed reads by Josh. Lost this game.
Mistakes costed us this one gotta be better but with that said, f*ck the chiefs don't remember this bills team acting like d bags to opposing crowds yeah we lost but the taunts at the beginning and end and that cheeky underhanded dirty sh*t they got away with during the game nah that ain't cool the make millions already the need to eat a few snowballs packed with ice and re-evaluate them egos

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
After the past 3 months, I’m ready to say they need to be thinking of a post Diggs future sooner rather than later

Either he’s playing through something that’s really limiting him or he hit the age 30 wall hard

Reactions: Der Jaeger and Jage

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
1705892077980.gif

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Or.....ya know.........stop allowing big plays.
I’m going to let you in on a secret that I can’t believe you don’t already know.

Mahomes and Burrow are going to make plays no matter what your defense does. Just like Allen did without any threat of a big play.

Great QBs score on great defenses. Get this one the weapons he f***ing needs.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
Mistakes costed us this one gotta be better but with that said, f*ck the chiefs don't remember this bills team acting like d bags to opposing crowds yeah we lost but the taunts at the beginning and end and that cheeky underhanded dirty sh*t they got away with during the game nah that ain't cool the make millions already the need to eat a few snowballs packed with ice and re-evaluate them egos
The Bills absolutely do it too. These are football players well on their way to CTE, painkiller addictions, and deaths by age 50. Let them dance and wave all they want.

Reactions: rick6668

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
The bills are most likely the second best team these last four years overall. They are just unlucky enough to be good at the same time as the better chiefs. We have our manning, and they absolutely have their Brady.

Hopefully Allen gets a Super Bowl at one point

Reactions: Faceboner

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Disappointing loss! Ravaged defense had a tough day, but gave them a shot with the forced fumble and finally a stop to force a punt. The Diggs drop is unforgivable. The Bass miss! Ugh!! No way Butker misses the same kick. Crap way to end the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad