Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I know anything can happen in the playoffs and they had to win to get there….

But

Man do we have by far the hardest second round draw of the 1s and 2s.

Baker Mayfields and first year QBs on the road. And two time Super Bowl champion Kansas City Mahomeses.
We also had the easiest draw out of the 1st round. Gotta play the best to beat the best eventually in playoffs

Reactions: buffa dud

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I was worried about Kaiir early, but he made a hell of a play on that interception. And you didn't hear anything more out of that side of the field after. Good job, Elam. I know it wasn't easy going in after so few reps this season. Then to pull off that play at that point...

You know, every one is on him for being a bust. And yea, he didn’t live up to draft expectations, but the int yesterday and the int in KC in the end zone makes that pick a little better.

He’s not Troupe, McCargo, Williams level where they brought absolutely nothing.

Reactions: buffa dud

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
With a big game this weekend, can Tyler Dunne write another biased, unprofessional hit piece on the team? Give them another boost.

Or will part 4 come out just because they don’t win a superbowl and that makes Dunne sad?
I loved Oliver's response to him for releasing that article. It was done in poor taste but, as you said, it seemingly helped the team rally around their coach, so maybe he was playing 4D chess!

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I fail to see how that's a "problem". In fact, I think that stat is glorious.
We should all take a moment and be grateful we have a team that has won the division 4 years in a row and wins playoff games every year. That's not an easy feat. I know the Superbowl is the holy grail, but man is it nice to have a really good football team for the past 5 years.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1705421148623.png

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006

Who’s gunna tell him? They called holding on Miles Jack not DPI…
Did Pickens even slam his helmet on the sideline after the game? He's got a lot to learn about having a proper post-game officiating meltdown. He should keep an eye on Mahomes this week.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
We should all take a moment and be grateful we have a team that has won the division 4 years in a row and wins playoff games every year. That's not an easy feat. I know the Superbowl is the holy grail, but man is it nice to have a really good football team for the past 5 years.
The Super Bowl would be fun, but it shouldn't be the ultimate goal for everyone. For starters, only one team is going to win it every year, so every other fanbase is going to go without. And, there's no guarantee that the best coach, quarterback or team wins it, when they do.

This might be the best team Josh Allen has had around him for a change, but if injuries keep piling up like they do it's going to be another year. All that matters is we're watching playoff football, and we're winning games while watching what might be the best QB this franchise has ever employed.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
So players who were injured this game: Bernard, Spector, Benford and Taron Johnson.

They should get back Dodson and Douglas back next week. Bernard is most likely out. Not sure about the other 3. If Taron Johnson did have a concussion then he probably won't play either.

Yep. Need updates on these so I can breath a little easier (hopefully). Hopefully 4 of those 6 can go.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Yep. Need updates on these so I can breath a little easier (hopefully). Hopefully 4 of those 6 can go.

I feel safe saying that Douglas and Dodson WILL go -- they were close to going this week.
I feel safe saying that Taron and Bernard WON'T go -- it's unlikely that Taron will exit concussion protocol and that ankle injury looked like a multi-week thing.

Benford and Spector are the two big question marks for me.

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I feel safe saying that Douglas and Dodson WILL go -- they were close to going this week.
I feel safe saying that Taron and Bernard WON'T go -- it's unlikely that Taron will exit concussion protocol and that ankle injury looked like a multi-week thing.

Benford and Spector are the two big question marks for me.
Man, losing Bernard AND Taron really rips the heart out of the defense.

Kevbeau

Sponsor
Jul 11, 2006
Did Pickens even slam his helmet on the sideline after the game? He's got a lot to learn about having a proper post-game officiating meltdown. He should keep an eye on Mahomes this week.

Yeah, he threw it (hard) at the bench, stomped off and someone had to pick it up for him.

Reactions: Tsujimoto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad