Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Glad he escaped a break.....but I can't see him playing until the SB, if then
Bills are going to have to make a decision on IR, which ends his season since 4 weeks is after the SB, or holding onto that roster spot and hoping. And with all their other injuries...I don't know if they can afford to keep that roster spot open, given they still can only elevate 2 PS guys a week.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Man, gonna need at least Douglas, Dodson and Spector back to have a chance. Getting Rapp back allows Poyer to move into LB potentially as well

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Philly gets stuffed on the “tush push”. Even with Philly’s struggles, not many people have TB a shot but they are holding it together so far.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
We will see what next weeks Injury report looks like, but if McDermott shuts down the chiefs down 4+ starters, I mean you gotta give the guy his due.

Overall though, props to a smartly called game by Quinn and Allen playing mostly mistake free football

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I know anything can happen in the playoffs and they had to win to get there….

But

Man do we have by far the hardest second round draw of the 1s and 2s.

Baker Mayfields and first year QBs on the road. And two time Super Bowl champion Kansas City Mahomeses.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
FB_IMG_1705379868251.jpg

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I know anything can happen in the playoffs and they had to win to get there….

But

Man do we have by far the hardest second round draw of the 1s and 2s.

Baker Mayfields and first year QBs on the road. And two time Super Bowl champion Kansas City Mahomeses.
If I'm Baltimore I'm hoping for some cold northeast type weather. Houston's offense has been better than KC's all year.... but we know Mahomes can play in the cold

Last edited:

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021

Who’s gunna tell him? They called holding on Miles Jack not DPI…
He's emotional after a let down. Not a big deal. Also not really a concern of mine, as the Bills goal is to win a Super Bowl - not make Pickens happy.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
So players who were injured this game: Bernard, Spector, Benford and Taron Johnson.

They should get back Dodson and Douglas back next week. Bernard is most likely out. Not sure about the other 3. If Taron Johnson did have a concussion then he probably won't play either.

stealth1

Aug 28, 2009
Niagara, Ontario
What in the world happened to Philly to end the season? I know the defensive play caller got changed but their offense just looked lost also.
Yesterday they ran into the top defense IMO in the NFL. Tampa has help opponents to 20 points or less in 16 of 18 games. If Baker keeps playing like this they could get to the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad