Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Win and Cover!
Personally don't give a shit on the 2nd part, but 1st part is huge
giphy.gif

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I was having aneurysms watching Klein Williams and Lewis covering the middle of the field....

and omg Bass fix yourself next week please.
Klein can't cover anything I've knowns that since his days as a Panther all he can do is tackle unless the ball is thrown directly to him.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I'm pretty confident about next week. I think it'll be a close game, but they finally get over the hump and beat the Chiefs in the playoffs. Now, if they can get past Baltimore...who knows. Although I shouldn't count the Texans out, they're a good team too.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Taron being evaluated for a head injury...no way he clears in 6 days. It's gonna be Cam Lewis season.

We desperately need Rapp so we can play 3 safeties.

Reactions: Zman5778

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Gonna enjoy the win and a well coached and executed game all around.

But those injuries... A D can only overcome so much for so long. Offense might have to play perfect throughout. We know they've got it in 'em, just gotta go do it :cool:

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Injuries on a short week are gonna suck, but we get KC at home for once, and they’re as beatable as they’ve been since drafting Mahomes. Go Bills!

Reactions: Dingo44

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I could cry for Terrell Bernard. A warrior all season and to lose him hurts.
The injuries definitely put a damper on the win. If Bernard & Benford are out for the playoffs, then the defense will obviously suffer greatly.

Allen needs to continue playing like he did today if that's the case. Im not sure the defense can bail him out against better offenses with how battered and bruised they are.

I’ll take his playoff TD and many good plays. But yea, he has to catch that ball
Yeah. Youre right. I was venting. I do think he's a borderline top-10 TE. I assume his contract is in the 5-10 range for TEs, so he's probably only slightly overpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad