Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Kincaid seems to have his head on a swivel and is just taking everything in and finding/making good reads. Once he's broken in and got timing down with Allen, I am REAL excited.

The way the Chiefs basically can get a free 7 yards with Kelce slants, we could have that with Kincaid chipping, going to the flat and either smoking an LB or running over a DB...

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
The key for Buffalo's offense is going to be continuing to run the ball a lot. Then having Allen taking what the defense gives him. The Bills have way too many weapons to stop if they play smart.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I'm not sure I've posted it yet but Tua, for all the MVP talk he's getting early on, has had 2 interceptions through 2 games games played and 4 fumbles (3 of which have been recovered.) And, he has the same number of TDs as Allen. When are these talk-show hosts going to get wise to the Google? Allen isn't Jameis Winston.

Reactions: HOOats

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I'm not sure I've posted it yet but Tua, for all the MVP talk he's getting early on, has had 2 interceptions through 2 games games played and 4 fumbles (3 of which have been recovered.) And, he has the same number of TDs as Allen. When are these talk-show hosts going to get wise to the Google? Allen isn't Jameis Winston.
They're doing buffalo a favor imo. Shift that pressure onto Tua all day

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
They need to integrate Harty and move him around. He can make hay underneath.
I'd rather them work Sherfield into the mix more. When they go 11 personnel, I'd rather have Sherfield and Davis working the field on deeper routes, which would allow Diggs to run more routes from the slot and work other areas of the field.

Reactions: buffa dud

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Capture.PNG

:lol:

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
C'mon now. Obviously it's a long season and it's way too early to be talking about this at all, but through 2 games Tua absolutely is ahead of Allen for MVP. Literally being the reason your team lost one of the two games pretty much guarentees that, especially with the game Tua had against the Chargers. (Personally I think Hill is ahead of them both, but it's not going to a WR even if he does have 40% of a QB's passing yards so...)

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
C'mon now. Obviously it's a long season and it's way too early to be talking about this at all, but through 2 games Tua absolutely is ahead of Allen for MVP. Literally being the reason your team lost one of the two games pretty much guarentees that, especially with the game Tua had against the Chargers. (Personally I think Hill is ahead of them both, but it's not going to a WR even if he does have 40% of a QB's passing yards so...)
You're 100% right in that it is an absurd conversation to have this early in the season. I'm more annoyed with the narrative that Allen is turnover prone, while every other quarterback in the league quietly skates by unscathed.

My other annoyance is that sports talk show hosts get compensated extremely well just to talk nonsense. There are millions of people out there that would love to have those jobs, and are capable of doing it better. But because of their connections, these celebrities will forever have a seat at the NFL round table. I just don't agree with it philosophically.

And re: Tua's MVP chances... my personal take is that Hill is far more important to Miami's success than Tua; if MVP talks are taking place in Miami, at any point this season, those talks should start and end with Tyreek. So, I think you and I share the same opinion as a lot of other people in that regard.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
You're 100% right in that it is an absurd conversation to have this early in the season. I'm more annoyed with the narrative that Allen is turnover prone, while every other quarterback in the league quietly skates by unscathed.

My other annoyance is that sports talk show hosts get compensated extremely well just to talk nonsense. There are millions of people out there that would love to have those jobs, and are capable of doing it better. But because of their connections, these celebrities will forever have a seat at the NFL round table. I just don't agree with it philosophically.

And re: Tua's MVP chances... my personal take is that Hill is far more important to Miami's success than Tua; if MVP talks are taking place in Miami, at any point this season, those talks should start and end with Tyreek. So, I think you and I share the same opinion as a lot of other people in that regard.
Did you see the Athletic put Bills at 18th week 1 and then 11th week 2? Bills are the trendiest hate pick this season.

Justin Herbert has won three hypothetical superbowls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad