Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Along those lines, would like to see the Bills continue to try to get the ball more to Diggs, Kincaid and others in space. Diggs better in space (short) with options for YAC than with contested-ball catches. Also reduces risk of turnovers.
The slant is a staple of horizontal timing, and I'd like to see the Bills use Diggs on more slants so he gets the ball with YAC opportunities.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
If I remember correctly, Raiders started having success against the Bills D when it got to mop-up time by running draws out of the shotgun. Something to keep an eye on in week 3.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
I know it is just a fancier power ranking, but ESPNs FPI has the bills as favorites in every single game this season still. Even against the chiefs, eagles, and cowboys.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I know it is just a fancier power ranking, but ESPNs FPI has the bills as favorites in every single game this season still. Even against the chiefs, eagles, and cowboys.
Actually, they're slight underdogs at Miami on the last day of the season of all games (The home game against Dallas would also round to a coin flip if you were to convert 49.9%-49.7% win chance to an actual line. Methinks they're putting a little too much emphasis on early season results (yes, the Bills week 1 result looked bad, but turnovers tend to be less predictive than other metrics) and Buffalo's defense has been dominant thus far. All the other heavy hitters the Bills play on the road (CIN, PHI, KC), have been outgained so far this season (over a too-small sample size)

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Jim Bob means...

This may come as a shock to some of you however alcohol, LSD, cocaine and marijuana are not an ideal combination, lol. Many people watched him strip, cover himself in feces at a porta potty then ended up in the hole.

Mahomes restructured his contract today...

Last edited:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Josh soon to follow I'm sure ?

The Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes have restructured his agreement, giving him $210.6 million between 2023 and 2026, the most money in NFL history over a four season span. His compensation for those years is now guaranteed. Also, the Chiefs and Mahomes plan to re-visit the agreement again after the 2026 season, as told to ESPN by Equity Sports CEO, Chris Cabott, who negotiated the deal on behalf of Mahomes.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Jim Bob means...

This may come as a shock to some of you however alcohol, LSD, cocaine and marijuana are not an ideal combination, lol. Many people watched him strip, cover himself in feces at a porta potty then ended up in the hole.

80's flashback!

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Through two weeks, i think it’s very clear that our top 5 receiving options are diggs, Davis, Knox, Kincaid, and cook. Sherfield and Harty are both depth.

But that is an interesting group of 5 options. Don’t be surprised to see Davis locked up this year, and that’s our core 5 weapons for the next three years. You got the pass catching back, two legit WRs, a legit TE, and then a hybrid TE/WR. I’m happy with that group. Then just focus on the line

Though the bills clearly want a speedster as depth as well. With big play potential. McKenzie wasn’t it, we’ll see if Harty is.

————-

Separately, Bernard has looked good at LB. I think this smaller lb type focused on speed and pass coverage is a going to be a trend in this passing league

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Through two weeks, i think it’s very clear that our top 5 receiving options are diggs, Davis, Knox, Kincaid, and cook. Sherfield and Harty are both depth.

But that is an interesting group of 5 options. Don’t be surprised to see Davis locked up this year, and that’s our core 5 weapons for the next three years. You got the pass catching back, two legit WRs, a legit TE, and then a hybrid TE/WR. I’m happy with that group. Then just focus on the line

Though the bills clearly want a speedster as depth as well. With big play potential. McKenzie wasn’t it, we’ll see if Harty is.

————-

Separately, Bernard has looked good at LB. I think this smaller lb type focused on speed and pass coverage is a going to be a trend in this passing league
It's nice having a strong group of DTs because they can make a linebacker's job much easier. Oliver has been a mad man so far and Jones is his usual self. The rotational depth is solid, too.

Hopefully it continues!

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
i wonder if they get akers now?
Kareem Hunt is a free agent, would probably be the easiest add for them since he already knows the system.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Gaaahhhhh that injury. I feel awful for Chubb, great player
yeah same here. It looked really bad. He was screaming in pain. Did you see any replays or photos yet?

His knee was bent 90° sideways. I’ll be very pleasantly surprised if he didn’t tear ligaments (his MCL at the least, and maybe ACL/PCL/meniscus too).

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
yeah same here. It looked really bad. He was screaming in pain. Did you see any replays or photos yet?

His knee was bent 90° sideways. I’ll be very pleasantly surprised if he didn’t tear ligaments (his MCL at the least, and maybe ACL/PCL/meniscus too).

Yea the angle they didn’t show on tv was brutal. Not good at all. Hope he returns one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad