Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
This game has been a slop-fest. Two mostly bad offenses in a wet noodle fight. Watson looks like an absolute shell of the player he was in Houston.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Random, but I feel like Ryan Fitzpatrick is getting way more endorsement deals in retirement than he ever got during his playing days. Guy is everywhere.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
That game was a tire fire, and I feel horrible for Nick Chubb. He (and those retro-uniforms) had me pulling for the Browns IN SPITE OF WATSON.

It's amazing how quickly the landscape of the NFL can change just two weeks into the season.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Headed to FedEx Field to see the game in person. Let's Go Buffalo!
Random, but I feel like Ryan Fitzpatrick is getting way more endorsement deals in retirement than he ever got during his playing days. Guy is everywhere.

Headed to FedEx Field to see the game in person. Let's Go Buffalo!

forecast is for rain.

there is a potential tropical storm right now off of Florida that could move up the coast.

similar to last year Baltimore game is possible.

I live lesss than 20 miles from the stadium.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
I thought it was too close to overturn too, but it seems we are in the minority.

It was such a cool play though
A lot of NE fans here were crapping on Cole Strange but idk what more of an effort he could've put forth on a random last second lateral lol.

Edit: my initial thought was 'f*** he's just short' and was praying that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Jim Bob means...

This may come as a shock to some of you however alcohol, LSD, cocaine and marijuana are not an ideal combination, lol. Many people watched him strip, cover himself in feces at a porta potty then ended up in the hole.

Mahomes restructured his contract today...

Has anyone seen SabreMike??

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
A lot of NE fans here were crapping on Cole Strange but idk what more of an effort he could've put forth on a random last second lateral lol.

Edit: my initial thought was 'f*** he's just short' and was praying that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

I thought the effort was awesome and it was a great attempt. I think I’m just old school with replays and moving the ball back 6 inches wasn’t the intent

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

:thumbu:

Joe was one of Nate's close defenders on varsity lacrosse Nate's senior year of HS. He is a good kid and it is cool to see him getting honored like this.

I wonder how he could do it without his twin from another mother, John Vance.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Dalton Kincaid Rookie Watch:

I'd link to Dawson's profile, but Kincaid's on pace to smash Knox's rookie season totals. May have the best rookie TE season in Bills' history.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

I'd link to Dawson's profile, but Kincaid's on pace to smash Knox's rookie season totals. May have the best rookie TE season in Bills' history.
As long as Kincaid stays healthy, I think that is a foregone conclusion.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

Not just tight ends. He’s on pace for most receptions by a rookie for the Bills. Sammy Watkins has the record with 65.

Receiving yards by a rookie is also Sammy with 982.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad