Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20230919_203959_Photos.jpg

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Disgusting. What is this guy even mad about his team won.
Being from the UK, i will always associate this type of thing with football (soccer). It goes hand in hand, unfortunately. The game has been cleaned up here more recently, but violence still exists within the underbelly & in certain parts of Europe they don't even try to hide it. It's completely main stream.

I never would have thought it would happen in US sports though. I've never attended a game on your side of the pond in person , but following US sport for as long as i have on TV/radio/online, it always seems very different, with rival sets of fans mixing, no huge riot police presence needed, etc.

Hopefully this is a completely isolated incident. I'd hate for you guys to look at our hooliganism issues positively & try to replicate it, thinking it's cool or whatever...

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse

Guys been in the league a long time. Ladies should have been aware. Scouting reports have consistently stated he excels in press-man coverage and with exceptional ball skills, but often releases too late and without good awareness.

Being from the UK, i will always associate this type of thing with football (soccer). It goes hand in hand, unfortunately. The game has been cleaned up here more recently, but violence still exists within the underbelly & in certain parts of Europe they don't even try to hide it. It's completely main stream.

I never would have thought it would happen in US sports though. I've never attended a game on your side of the pond in person , but following US sport for as long as i have on TV/radio/online, it always seems very different, with rival sets of fans mixing, no huge riot police presence needed, etc.

Hopefully this is a completely isolated incident. I'd hate for you guys to look at our hooliganism issues positively & try to replicate it, thinking it's cool or whatever...
The only hooligans we favor in the USA.
1695219286532.jpeg

General consensus is the most boorish and ill-behaved fans in American sports are Boston, Philadelphia, and New York, with the order depending on the particular sport / team following in question.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Guys been in the league a long time. Ladies should have been aware. Scouting reports have consistently stated he excels in press-man coverage and with exceptional ball skills, but often releases too late and without good awareness.
Well done.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Could be a tricky matchup Sunday. Bienemy has the Washington offense looking good, Sam Howell is playing well and not a tire fire yet many thought, and they have a very good D line (like the Jets) with 4 1st rounders.

Betting is certainly leaning Was (+6) early.

he went back to abstinence ? :D

Last edited:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

The only hooligans we favor in the USA.
View attachment 744534
General consensus is the most boorish and ill-behaved fans in American sports are Boston, Philadelphia, and New York, with the order depending on the particular sport / team following in question.

Travis Henry had like 12 kids from 4 women in Buffalo (and not paying alimony), but Im pretty sure it was spread out

Last edited:
Reactions: brian_griffin

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Could be a tricky matchup Sunday. Bienemy has the Washington offense looking good, Sam Howell is playing well and not a tire fire yet many thought, and they have a very good D line (like the Jets) with 4 1st rounders.

he went back to abstinence ? :D
Meh. Denver's defense is not good post-Fangio and the Commanders had to come back vs. both the Cardinals and Broncos. Howell's been sacked 10 times in two games (as expected of a rookie) and McDermott has historically been hell on rookie QB's. This is a game the Bills should win.

That said, this is the NFL and anyone can beat you.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo

Definitely a tricky matchup, but one we're rightly favored in. McLaurin, Dotson, Robinson, Gibson is an above-average skill group and like you said their D-line is formidable. Howell looks interesting so far, but I think we can force him into mistakes. Hoping for a Kincaid breakout game, as I don't think our run game romps the same way it did last week.

Their crowd will be engaged after their 2-0 start. Would help to get out ahead early and shut them up. I expect something like a 27-20 win.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Not to kick a man when he's down (although maybe a kick to the groin would be beneficial) it seems Henry has 11 children with 10 woman and not necessarily all in the Buffalo area.

During his playing days he used to receive his pay statement then question the accuracy of the amount deducted for child support or what it was/why it was so large, lol. That would have been multiple children ago. Oh well, at least in those days he still had spending money after all of the deductions.

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool, lol

Re: weather

It may be more of a Saturday and overnight issue so hopefully the storm moves at the speed predicted or faster so precipitation is minimal or non-existent and the field is in decent condition other than seepage around the tarp.

Last edited:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
This makes me think of Antonio Cromartie. He had about that many kids - at least one of which he'd fathered after supposedly having a vasectomy... :laugh:
Cromartie has 14 "known" children according to wikipedia.

Philip Rivers has 10 with the same woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad