Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
They have played two teams with a decent record this year, and both games were double digit losses. Let’s see if they can do anything today against the chiefs

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I'm still cheering for the Dolphins (gross), because I feel like the division lead is attainable assuming the Bills win their next game against them. A loss for the Chiefs helps keep that number one seed in play.
Nah. Not here.

1) Focus on division first
2) While yes, we still play both teams, always expect a split with a division rival and Miami losing helps us if/when we split with them. If we can beat KC, it does more to help us in tie breakers if we end the year tied with them
3) I respect Andy, Mike, not so much

(I still don't like KC and hate the favoritism the league gives them, I just CAN'T route for Miami, ever, even more so when they have Mike as a head coach)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Nah. Not here.

1) Focus on division first
2) While yes, we still play both teams, always expect a split with a division rival and Miami losing helps us if/when we split with them. If we can beat KC, it does more to help us in tie breakers if we end the year tied with them
3) I respect Andy, Mike, not so much

(I still don't like KC and hate the favoritism the league gives them, I just CAN'T route for Miami, ever, even more so when they have Mike as a head coach)
Plus, f*** the Dolphins. I hate them as much as the Leafs. I would never root for them barring some extreme circumstance like if they win, we're in type of deal. I'd then confess my sins, cleanse myself in holy water, and likely still go to hell.

It'd be nice if Kelce could put up some points for my fantasy team.
Dammit!

Reactions: Mike McDermott

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
1699200165657.jpeg

Reactions: Dirty Dog

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Is there anything better than a lateral? There is so much potential to be unlocked with it in the hidebound NFL.
I always feel like like the hook and ladder should be in use more, or teams should lateral on those plays where a WR is trying to beat one or two guys around the corner/up the sideline on a long pass play and they have a couple teammates trailing as potential blockers for cutback lanes

Reactions: HOOats

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Reactions: Dubi Doo

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I always feel like like the hook and ladder should be in use more, or teams should lateral on those plays where a WR is trying to beat one or two guys around the corner/up the sideline on a long pass play and they have a couple teammates trailing as potential blockers for cutback lanes
100%. Especially in a sport where for whatever reason the offense keeps possession when they spill the ball out of bounds.

Patiently awaiting the revolution. Christian Wade was a false alarm.

Reactions: kirby11

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Rich Eisen is brutal on these games - the Mahomes massaging is way too much. Having trouble rooting for either team here honestly. Rooting for a meteor I guess. Oh and Chris Jones is a true bonehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad