Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Carolina really wishing they drafted Stroud right about now. Another emerging AFC QB.

I'm a little less comforted by the offense looking functional last week after CJ Stroud threw for 470 and 5 scores against that Tampa defense today...
Week to week league. It is all match ups.

Miami put up 70 against Denver and KC didn’t score a TD. It means nothing.

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
I'm a little less comforted by the offense looking functional last week after CJ Stroud threw for 470 and 5 scores against that Tampa defense today...
All I know is it took a brilliant, brave, and exceptionally humble person to start Stroud in fantasy football this week.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Carolina really wishing they drafted Stroud right about now. Another emerging AFC QB.

I mean Young did just beat Stroud last week with a much worse team around him

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
This is always fun to update. Allen should get into the top 100 in pass yards, and top 70 in passing touchdowns. Diggs should get into the top 50 in both receiving yards and receiving touchdowns this year:

Allen Passing Yards
107- Gus Frerotte (21,291)
108- Jack Kemp (21,218)
109- Jim Zorn (21,115)
110- Jake Delhomme (20,975)
111 - Earl Morrall (20,809)
112- Richard Todd (20,610)
113 - Josh Allen (20,562)
114- Trent Dilfer (20,518)

Allen Passing Touchdowns
86 - Joe Theismann (160)
87 - Tommy Kramer (159)
88 - Steve Bartkowski (156)
89 - Josh Allen (w/ Danny White) (155)
91 - Jeff George and Brine Sipe (154)

Diggs Receiving Yards
58 - TY Hilton (9,812)
59 - Demaryius Thomas (9,763)
60 - Marques Colston (9,759)
61 - Stefon Diggs (9,560)
62 - Amani Toomer (9,497)

Diggs Receiving Touchdowns
54-56 - Raymand Berry, Art Monk, Rod Smith (68)
57-59 - Jimmy Smith, Chad Johnson, and Cliff Branch (67)
60-63 - A bunch of people, including Santana Moss and Roy Green (66)
64-71 - Stefon Diggs with a bunch of people, including Michael Irvin (65)
72-75 - Plaxico Burress, Greg Jennings, Keyshawn Johnson, and Julio Jones (this is a fun group) (64)

Reactions: buffa dud

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
CJ Stroud breaks the NFL rookie record for yards in a game today. As SalC just said on wgr another problem qb in the AFC. Check out the next gen stats.

1699223629479.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dubi Doo

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
The problem is they could go all year without a win against a team with a winning record and still finish 11-6. They don't play anybody until they close the season with Dallas, Baltimore, and the Bills.

I also think the Chargers end up over .500.
I think the Jets defense could give their offense fits and they could split with them this year.

I think they beat the Raiders, Jets, Commanders, Titans for sure

I think they lose to the Jets, the Ravens.

I think the games against us and the Cowboys are toss ups.

If the toss ups are both losses they could finish 10-7. I don’t see them finishing more than 12-5 tbh.

I think we beat the Broncos, Jets, Chargers, Patriots.

I think we sadly lose tonight and probably to KC with how their defense is playing.

I think we are a toss up against the Eagles, Cowboys and Miami.

If we can win both toss up games before Miami in the final week we could honestly be going in with the same record of 11-5 and the game be for the division. Losing to New England in the first game against them will haunt us for the division I fear.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
As long as we win the last game vs miami we win tiebreakers against them. So we only have to be within a game. But that's not going to be easy either, especially if we don't win tonight

Let's hope between us, the Chiefs, and the Eagles there's a blueprint out there for teams to slow them down a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike McDermott

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Many of us were here for this game last season under different circumstances that we hope we never see again. But I have many fond memories of the way this board came togther then and after.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Miami's defense played much better today.

The issue is the same as last year. Their offense is easy to take off rhythm.

They still can go down the field in 7 plays and absolutely erase leads.

I have their floor at 10 wins and ceiling at 12 wins. Unless Baltimore is absolutely devastated with injuries, they are probably still pissed about last years big comeback Miami had. I doubt they sweep the jets with that defense. So that's 5 L's there. With Buffalo and Dallas there, probably at least 1 more losses there.

They are a playoff team, but they will have to win the matchup Lotto to win a round, at least IMHO. Though who knows, it's about how healthy you are and how you are playing in January that decides it. But today isn't going to silence the Tua doubters, two biggest plays of the game and he ducked a ball and dropped a snap.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Also, I continue to have some confidence in this game. I think McDermott will give some different looks on D that Fraser couldn't last year. With Morris healthy, I think he is going to get a lot of looks because KIncaid is going to draw their attention.

If we can continue to spread the ball around like last game, the offense should be able to move the ball. I think we will see a healthy mix of 12 Man and hurry up, even in the same drive.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Watching Philly and Dallas both trying to give this game away is incredible. For two of the better teams in the league to make so many mistakes down the stretch...

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC

Idk, as someone who's lived down here forever, it's pretty lame how apathetic everyone, from the fans to the ownership, is towards this team. They should honestly just relocate because Charlotte cares about college sports first and foremost and the majority of the pro fans are transplants like myself who root for Buffalo/Cleveland/Pitt etc.

Reactions: Dingo44

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Bill's did not disguise that first blitz well

someone's been watching screen tape this week

big yardage chunks to start just like January per Eric Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad