Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Charmin soft league...

If you make a good enough play to celebrate before its over it shouldnt be a flag

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Got a find a way to be better prepared. Players missing tackles in his expertise area.
My point is, you harped on the defense on drive one, someone calls you on it and talks about the missing players on defense and you respond that the offense has their players. How does that make sense?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Zero called runs. Using the quick passing game as a substitute. As long as those quick throws are part of the game they don't have to call the RB dive.

Reactions: SabresFan26

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
My point is, you harped on the defense on drive one, someone calls you on it and talks about the missing players on defense and you respond that the offense has their players. How does that make sense?
That was more result driven on the year. Initial point stands. I’d like to see our defensive expert be better prepared and expect screens and middle of field challenges and have an answer.

I think better teams in the league have offensive minded coaches.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Charmin soft league...

If you make a good enough play to celebrate before its over it shouldnt be a flag
1699234940197.png

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I had no idea you get ejected after a second taunting call. That is insane. Not a fan of it even being a penalty but at least that's reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad