Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
I thought that 3rd down throw was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Fumbling after a TO on 4th was too much. Broke my funny bone.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
That sets us up nicely for tonight. If we can go into Cincy and get the win and division lead then I will feel 10x better about this season....Though watch them in classic Bills fashion beat Cincy tonight then get egg on their face next Monday against Denver lol.

Reactions: Dingo44

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I thought that 3rd down throw was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Fumbling after a TO on 4th was too much. Broke my funny bone.
I'm going to assume the communication was off off on that throw. Regardless, that DB looked to be beat, and didn't seem to be in a good position to stop an over the top throw.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
If we can beat Cincy tonight we can beat anyone.

Honestly the Bills are the only team that legitimately beat the Bills.
True... I haven't really been impressed by any of the top teams lately. There is really no one running away with that #1 spot that is heads and shoulders above anyone else.. We just need to work on not playing down to the comp.ffs.

Reactions: Dingo44

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
I'm going to assume the communication was off off on that throw. Regardless, that DB looked to be beat, and didn't seem to be in a good position to stop an over the top throw.
Maybe, but I choose to believe that was Tua putting everything he had left into a throw at the end of a game :laugh: (and tough travel schedule, to be fair).

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Dolphins against teams with a losing record: 6-0 (+109 point differential)

Dolphins against teams .500 or better: 0-3 (-49 point differential)

How this team has escaped the national narrative of literally only beating bad teams is beyond me.

Oh, and that AMAZING offense has scored 20, 17, and 14 points in those games against decent teams.

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Dolphins against teams with a losing record: 6-0 (+109 point differential)

Dolphins against teams .500 or better: 0-3 (-49 point differential)

How this team has escaped the national narrative of literally only beating bad teams is beyond me.

Oh, and that AMAZING offense has scored 20, 17, and 14 points in those games against decent teams.
It was hilarious after week 3 when the media and even some fans thought they'd be one of the best offenses ever.

That being said, it does seem like the Dolphins are getting some heat for struggling against good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad