Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
EDIT: close ??, Linvall Joseph it is

Rumor: DT Matt Loannidis to Bill's practice squad after medical. Been rehabbing back injury.

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I agree, but does a tie help at all or is an outright winner better?
well, depends on our tiebreaker outcomes. If we beat KC and Miami again then a tie is like both of them winning the game. If KC and Miami beat us in each of the games over the rest of the season, then a tie is as good as both teams losing.

Unless of course we also tie somewhere down the line :laugh:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Rumor: DT Matt Loannidis to Bill's practice squad after medical. Been rehabbing back injury.

If he's healthy, Ionnidis (yes, that's an "I", not an "L") could be a sneaky good addition. He was a solid starting DT in Washington before dealing with injuries in 2020 and 2022.

Thing with him has always been injuries though. But that could be a real nice addition if he can stay on the field.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I think this is a bigger signing than your typical mid-season vet signing (of players who weren’t getting interest until injuries).

He’s older and this is what Linval did last year, signing mid season. He started for the eagles down the stretch and played awesome.

I think he will play a big role in replacing Jones, I don’t think this is strictly depth.

But I’m wrong a lot, so who knows

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I think this is a bigger signing than your typical mid-season vet signing (of players who weren’t getting interest until injuries).

He’s older and this is what Linval did last year, signing mid season. He started for the eagles down the stretch and played awesome.

I think he will play a big role in replacing Jones, I don’t think this is strictly depth.

But I’m wrong a lot, so who knows
I just hope they figure out rather quickly that Phillips and Settle at 1-tech ain't it.

Give me Joseph or Ford at 1-tech next to Oliver for the majority of snaps and I think the IDL play can get closer to what we saw prior to the Jones injury.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I just hope they figure out rather quickly that Phillips and Settle at 1-tech ain't it.

Bolded x 1000

Phillips can't stay on the field anyways so that problem will solve itself. Settle is underwhelming every time he's out there.

Joseph is going to be a breath of fresh air. We've gotten significantly better on defense in the past few days.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
If he's healthy, Ionnidis (yes, that's an "I", not an "L") could be a sneaky good addition. He was a solid starting DT in Washington before dealing with injuries in 2020 and 2022.

Thing with him has always been injuries though. But that could be a real nice addition if he can stay on the field.
well, that rumor was close ? ;) Joseph is a house! Wonder if Leonnidis and Suh's physicals/medical ("if" they were real) were not great ?

Last edited:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad