Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Since the Bills played Thursday, this is shaping to be a pretty boring football weekend for me. My college team has their bye week this week and most if not all of the NFL games today are meh looking at best to me.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 10.19.08 AM.png

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I could definitely see an Elam trade similar to the Moss/Hines trade. Elam and a day 3 pick to a rebuilding team for a steady but unspectacular starting corner.
Another report said they want to acquire a new Cb first before trading Elam. Giants connection maybe as some have said.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Brutal PI can against the pats gifting Miami the go ahead td...

Wasnt expecting help there but not a lot going right anywhere. Jags up on the Steelers 6-0 for now but should be up 20 and the Steelers are driving.

AFC beating the NFC everywhere.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Tyrod Taylor, Kenny Picket, Desmond Ridder and Matthew Stafford all left their games due to injuries. I might even be forgetting another one.

Cousins just ruled out with an ankle injury that some think may be an Achilles. Maybe I knew another one was about to happen...

Last edited:

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Daboll, if you’re going to deploy a run only game, maybe use your creativity to throw the Jets off on who is running. That draw, yikes.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Don't look now but the Jets are in a playoff spot if the Browns lose (and they're down 14-0)

Edit: actually I'm not sure who will have the tiebreaker between the Browns and Jets. Conf. Record would be tied and I don't feel like doing the strength of victory math right now

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Cousins just ruled out with an ankle injury that some think may be an Achilles. Maybe I knew another one was about to happen...

Yep, Achilles. RIP Minny.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
was Levis draft slide due to injury ? I liked him (in a Allen sort of way), 4TD's today.

Last edited:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Burrow looks healthy and Cincy back to their old selves a bit. Just in time....
Yeah, this version of their offense is going to give our D absolute fits. We need the good version of Allen to show up, and for the offense to finish drives in the end zone, not FGs, and definitely not stalling at midfield like the 2nd half Thursday night.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Bengals are gonna be a pain in the ass again. Looked like SF was about to tie and Shanahan called a dumbass RPO with about 4 possible options resulting in the entire o-line being ineligible downfield, Purdy compounds it by getting picked off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki