Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxon

202? Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Claypool + 7th rounder to Miami for a 6th round pick. I'm not worried until their defense shows some spine.

Also, Von upped his odds of playing from 90% to 95%, haha. That dude's a trip. I will say, it seems like he's more eager to get into action than Tre was. I wonder how much of Tre staying out a full year was mental.
Tre's position I would think is much tougher to jump back into after major knee surgery.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
The key with jet lag is to get a nap or two on the on the way there if possible, then stay up to night there then go to bed and trick your body."Sleepyhead" worries me. Also NFL guys need to travel more in the offseason, it's many of these guys first trip to Europe! And NEVER take a sleep aid!!

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I think it is a coin flip right now. It all depends on whether Davis is willing to sign a more team-friendly deal or if he wants to go the Edmunds route and just cash in now.

I’d say right now it is slightly more likely than not that he re-signs. But basically a coin toss

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I dont "think" they will extend Davis, what do you think Jim and others ?
Hopefully the Bills win the super bowl and won't be in position to pick anyone with a first round grade (generally speaking there are less than 32 of them)...so this particular group of receivers would be irrelevant to what we do with Davis.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

Claypool is not a good locker room guy. So, I have no issue with Miami trading for him.

Hey if they want to address an area of their team that they don't need to address, and take away funding for areas they need help with (see Offensive line or defense), then sure why not, who am I to try and stop them.

Reactions: Jim Bob

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Exactly.

If you want to take targets away from Hill and Waddle, great. If you want to slow that offense down, even better. Can you make a few more trades, to bring the group down a couple more notches?

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Capture.PNG

2.PNG

Bernard also has 2 fumble recoveries to Edmunds's 0.

The splash plays and caused turnovers have made the change at MLB, which was a huge off season question, work out well so far.

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo
One thing that gives me optimism this week re: going east and jet lag and time zones and all that stuff is the Bills under McDermott have been very good going west. Their sports science team seems to be really on point regarding travel and rest times.
I'm worried more about next week's game.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I'm worried more about next week's game.
Really? They have plenty of time to readjust after the game Sunday (assuming they're flying back same day) and I don't think there's historically been a week after hangover for west coast teams coming east (which is what this pretty much equates to)

The Giants also look terrible.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
This makes me want the Sabres to play in Stockholm or Berlin. Have a ton of friends in London and looks like a blast, even though I'm not a fan of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad