Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
If you’re counting on Bates and Anderson as line replacements, start looking for a back up QB who can play after Allen gets hurt.

After the 24-25 season, it’s just McGovern on the OL.

Bates is good for his role as #6 Swiss Army knife who can step in to start anywhere on the interior or get you out of a game at T. He and Anderson are gonna get Allen hurt? Hyperbolic. I'm gonna bet on him and Kromer. He showed superior traits through preseason to the point where the Beane & the coaches felt they could not put him on waivers with the tape he had. Don't sleep on Van Demark either. An athlete with some technique shortcomings that are being addressed.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
If you’re counting on Bates and Anderson as line replacements, start looking for a back up QB who can play after Allen gets hurt.

After the 24-25 season, it’s just McGovern on the OL.
Maybe I’m missing something but isn’t Cyrus signed past 24-25? Thought he signed for 4 years

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Bates is good for his role as #6 Swiss Army knife who can step in to start anywhere on the interior or get you out of a game at T. He and Anderson are gonna get Allen hurt? Hyperbolic. I'm gonna bet on him and Kromer. He showed superior traits through preseason to the point where the Beane & the coaches felt they could not put him on waivers with the tape he had. Don't sleep on Van Demark either. An athlete with some technique shortcomings that are being addressed.
Teams with your philosophy get QBs killed. You need talent, not undrafted free agents coached up.
Maybe I’m missing something but isn’t Cyrus signed past 24-25? Thought he signed for 4 years
Forgot about him. Still need 2 tackles and a center, which are far more important than guards.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Teams with your philosophy get QBs killed. You need talent, not undrafted free agents coached up.

Forgot about him. Still need 2 tackles and a center, which are far more important than guards.
You could argue a center, but the Bills don't "need" two tackles.

Morse has an 8.5 million dollar cap savings if the Bills cut him next year, and has a concussion history that rivals Tua's. It makes too much sense to move on from Mitch, unfortunately, and that's going to create a hold that needs to be addressed. Bates is a contingency plan - not the primary plan. And, it's that very much that way for a reason.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I've just got to the stadium. Bills fans must be outnumbering every other team by at least 10 to 1. Lots of old jerseys too, so we're not talking about people who only recently jumped on the band wagon.

The weather is great for October.

Just hoping for a good game (plus a Bills win obviously).

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Dear Bills,

Please win, as I really don't want to be in a sour mood before noon on my birthday because of you.

Sincerely,
MM
Happy birthday!

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Reactions: Mike McDermott

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Good morning Vietnammmmmmmmmm (Robin Williams style)

Not very happy that I can’t sleep In today. Go Bills.
sleep is overrated

Like a pig in shite here today, Liverpool and The Bills at the same time in the same country!!

Just finished the French toast tailgate lol

1696771042353.png

Welcome to Bills/Tottenham Stadium
1696771116575.png

For those not familiar with the British Isles, 75F and sun is quite abnormal weather. Likes 80's in WNY lol
Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 9.19.10 AM.png

Last edited:

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Aww ma, my girls were so excited to watch “Toy Story josh Allen”. I didn’t realize they were just doing the one game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad