Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I just read the pick we used on Bernard was due to the Pats signing Gillislee to an offer sheet. I am now a believer Bernard will be a Hall of Famer. The football gods are hooking us up for allowing a late round QB to dominate us for almost two decades.

I thought this way for a bit too, but then I realized vacation burnout is a real thing. I think I'd be burnt-out by now if I were on day 9 or 10 in London.
Bernard was the Bills own 3rd rounder last year. We got a 5th rounder for Gillislee in 2017...which was used on Matt Milano.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Bernard was the Bills own 3rd rounder last year. We got a 5th rounder for Gillislee in 2017...which was used on Matt Milano.
Should be interesting to see who we grab with next years second 3rd round compensation pick for Edmunds. Beane of course could also use that for ammo to move around like he likes to do when he has a player he likes. I'm positive thats why he moved back twice in this past years draft.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
this is one of those games that will seem close if you look at the box score, but was actually just a bore fest with one team completely outmatching the other.

watch the commanders come back now and i’ll just look like an idiot

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Should be interesting to see who we grab with next years second 3rd round compensation pick for Edmunds. Beane of course could also use that for ammo to move around like he likes to do when he has a player he likes. I'm positive thats why he moved back twice in this past years draft.
I wouldn't hate bolstering this year's team using our 3rd or 4th, knowing we have that compensatory pick coming. If we're still rolling on this current trajectory and have a clear need at the deadline, I'm all for pushing chips in on this year, even if the cap could be tricky. The roster is big time, championship quality - could be our best shot. Still it's hard to even pick a roster spot to improve notwithstanding injuries. CB? RT? I trust our late round drafting to fill the limited spots on the future roster.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Claypool + 7th rounder to Miami for a 6th round pick. I'm not worried until their defense shows some spine.

Also, Von upped his odds of playing from 90% to 95%, haha. That dude's a trip. I will say, it seems like he's more eager to get into action than Tre was. I wonder how much of Tre staying out a full year was mental.

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Claypool + 7th rounder to Miami for a 6th round pick. I'm not worried until their defense shows some spine.

Also, Von upped his odds of playing from 90% to 95%, haha. That dude's a trip. I will say, it seems like he's more eager to get into action than Tre was. I wonder how much of Tre staying out a full year was mental.

Claypool is not a good locker room guy. So, I have no issue with Miami trading for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad