Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
So I admittedly didn’t turn the game on when I got home around 9 because I didn't want to see what I presumed was a blood bath and simultaneous slobbering of Mahomes by the announcers. Just checked the score, how the hell is it tied?

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Jets defense played the 1st quarter like they knew they didn't have a chance. They woke up along with Wilson

that’s the thing in football..emotion/ motivation changes games very much more in football than necessarily in other sports. Especially if you get a big play like a D turnover or score

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
So I admittedly didn’t turn the game on when I got home around 9 because I didn't want to see what I presumed was a blood bath and simultaneous slobbering of Mahomes by the announcers. Just checked the score, how the hell is it tied?
Mahomes throwing picks just like Allen did.

Zach Wilson morphed into a competent QB. This is a true statement. No seriously, I am not making this up.

Reactions: Mike McDermott

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Anyone else see this stat ?
Screenshot_20231001_223735_Facebook.jpg

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
jets edge rusher was brutally held that whole play. They threw a flag. On the jets.

Reactions: Dingo44

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
The Swiftie and hollyweird hangers on nonsense online is beyond pukable

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Defensive holding/illegal contact should NOT be automatic 1st downs.
Wouldn’t hate a trade-off of making them 10 yard penalties but no auto firsts. Either that or make OPI come with a loss of down and call less DPI on underthrown deep balls where the WR initiates contact and jumps back into the trailing DB as they’re trying to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad