Greensboro, NC
Screenshot_20231001_173743_Instagram.jpg

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
It’s not about being fine.

It’s about winning a Super Bowl.
Which in theory they can do with them. This is a big shot for Elam and if it doesn't work out, there will be some corners available on garbage teams around the trade deadline to where you could dangle Elam and something for them or just dangle picks.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
The cutest thing today was when it was clear buffalo’s offense was going to put up a lot of points, Miami fans throught they could get in a shootout. Like no, your scheme-dependent QB isn’t going to score 40 points on a good defense

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Great game, but the Tre White injury kind of kills the joy. I feel so bad for him. Anxiously awaiting an update. From the way players and coaches were talking it sure sounds like he’s going to be out for a while. At this point I’m just hoping there’s a chance he can come back this season.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Great game, but the Tre White injury kind of kills the joy. I feel so bad for him. Anxiously awaiting an update. From the way players and coaches were talking it sure sounds like he’s going to be out for a while. At this point I’m just hoping there’s a chance he can come back this season.
The Achilles surgery Rodgers has with the bridge said he could come back for the playoffs. We are a few weeks off from that and Tre plays a more start stop game, I think he would be done for the year.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Im actually pretty worried about the Jacksonville game. Buffalo and Allen are going to get handed off by the national media this week and Jacksonville will be sitting there while we have to travel internationally

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
The Achilles surgery Rodgers has with the bridge said he could come back for the playoffs. We are a few weeks off from that and Tre plays a more start stop game, I think he would be done for the year.
not for a corner man imo unless it's a partial tear, and even then

Im actually pretty worried about the Jacksonville game. Buffalo and Allen are going to get handed off by the national media this week and Jacksonville will be sitting there while we have to travel internationally
anyone here going btw

9:30 Et start reminder, our local pizza joint has already booked all their breakfast pizza slots ? lol

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
After that game, I’m convinced Leslie was a major problem. His bend but don’t break defense is great when you have a bad offense and just want to keep it close. But the aggressive, big play defense is why we won so handedly.

Can’t wait for the rematch with Cinci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad