Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
F bombing, even complimentary one of the most devout Christian coaches in the league is likely not to make a great impression, although it seems like coach says something like, I really appreciate that or you

I would root for the Dolphins if they were in the NFC . Tua seems like a good dude, and McDaniel cracks me up. Squish the fish has been implanted in my brain since I was a kid, though, so Im forced to hate them.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I grew up in the 70's. I'm not being forced.
I grew up a drought era fan. The Dolphins have never been a threat. I hated the Jets way more than them (thanks Rex). I respected the hell out of the Pats. They sent me home at half-time a few times while I attended a game.

The year I fell in love with the Bills was the year they had Bledsoe, a stellar defense, but lost to the Steelers 2nd stringers in a win and in to the playoffs. It was rough for a while, but Im enjoying having an elite QB, haha

This really dampened the win for me. Tre seems like such a good dude. He has a contagious laugh and smile. I'm hurting for him a bit. Sucks.

Last edited:

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I would root for the Dolphins if they were in the NFC . Tua seems like a good dude, and McDaniel cracks me up. Squish the fish has been implanted in my brain since I was a kid, though, so Im forced to hate them.
they’re growing on me too. it’s just a shame that their fans are probably the most annoying in the league

• Haha
Reactions: Dubi Doo

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I grew up a drought era fan. The Dolphins have never been a threat. I hated the Jets way more than them (thanks Rex). I respected the hell out of the Pats. They sent me home at half-time a few times while I attended a game.

The year I fell in love with the Bills was the year they had Bledsoe, a stellar defense, but lost to the Steelers 2nd stringers in a win and in (the playoffs game). It was rough for a while, but Im enjoying having an elite QB, haha

This really dampened the win for me. Tre seems like such a good dude. He has a contagious laugh and smile. I'm hurting for him a bit. Sucks.

100% with you. Tre seems like such a good dude. He has golden retriever puppy energy. Sucks to see that happen to him. If it is an Achilles tear, you wonder if that might be a career-ender for him at this point :confused:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 8.57.48 PM.png

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I'm going to laugh so hard if the Chiefs blow a 17-0 lead to Zach Wilson. Probably won't happen, but would be hilarious.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
How much salary does Tre open up and what CBs are on the block, realistically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad